would you like to be famous?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: would you like to be famous?

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:27 am

Of course you are right that being a famous is what everyone is looking for. I would like to be famous as many people here. And concerning my profession I would like to become the most professional chef in this world. And of course successful. It important role in my life just because my profession is not on the last stage of my life and that's why I am dreaming about it nowadays. to open new restaurants all over the world and to become a successful business man. To my mind it should be really cool don't you think?
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:52 am

Omega 3 is an integral part of the cells of the cerebral cortex, strengthen the associative connections of neurons and pathways in the nervous system. And this is a wonderful memory and high cognitive indices of the nervous system.
Berries and fruits are an irreplaceable source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids. This vitamin is necessary for strengthening the vessels of the brain and its excellent blood supply. The best source of vitamin C is blueberry, black currant, kiwi, oranges.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:29 am

It is important to understand that there is always a psychological game behind the phrase "I never asked anyone for forgiveness". Why does not a man admit his guilt, what benefit does he derive from this? Therefore, if this is not an extremely close person for you, it is better to formalize further communication. Not to punish him, but to protect himself. And with a close? For a loved one we can fight, knocking again and again in his heart. And - to reach. Or ... retreat, realizing that this is no longer close.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:31 pm

:idea: here you are boys. I think that many people would like to achieve success in their lives. I don't know what exactly you want to achieve but all of us wants. For example I would like to become a successful person and famous in my deal. I maybe mentioned that sometimes I am so bored with my every day staff and if I am a famous person I would be full of people's attention. It is worthy when it is not more than enough. Just in this case I would like to have such experience in being a famous person. People's attention is what I am eager to get Sometimes.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:18 pm

And in the war there will necessarily be a loser and a winner, and the loser in this case will be a fool, since he did not see that he will lose and did not decide the world his questions with the opposite side. A person can use deceit as his weapon, then he must understand all the consequences of his use, for he thereby violates the world, which means either he or him, and if the assessment of his abilities in a person was not objective, he will fall victim to his own deceit . In fact, a person in this case will die from his own sword, because using deception, as to who did not deceive you, you thereby induce him to a negative attitude towards him.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:17 am

If you are physically weak, then you must be cunning or clever, if you are strong, then you should take advantage of your weaknesses. In general, a person should be a chameleon, know their strengths and weaknesses and hide their shortcomings, skillfully use their own merits. And what makes a person do all this is right, this is fear, and therefore the need to survive, in any way. I have never welcomed the samurai approach to life, which many still profess. For them to save face - it's stupid to kill yourself, that is, to influence the opinions of others, to which a normal person, in principle, and no business.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:54 am

Conscious thinking, that is, thinking, which we are able to control and take on its basis reasonable decisions that have meaning and are quite objective, as I have already said, is not peculiar to many. And that share of consciousness, which in varying degrees is available to all people, is dulled by sexual arousal, just like it happens after drinking alcohol. In most cases, reasonable thinking becomes significantly blunted when it comes to direct influence on a person's sexual instinct, when we see sex around us everywhere and in everything, and see it as part of our culture, as a natural way of life, in which a person attaches a truly great value to sex in all its manifestations.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 am

Knowledge, information is a value in itself, and just as a person will dispose of this value, depends on his imagination and possibilities. And the situation in life can be very different, so you never know what your knowledge can be useful for you in life.Is there any benefit from theoretical psychology? Naturally, there is. As well as from any other theoretical knowledge. In general, much of what we know is basically a theory that is not confirmed by our own practical actions and life experience. And some of the knowledge that we follow in life, in general, no one's practice and no one's experience is confirmed.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:44 pm

In childhood I dreaned of being famous, singing in tha big auditories. But when I grew I understood that it's difficult. You cannot live as you want. Whenever you go many people follow you. If you do something wrong or do some mistake, the next day this all will be in the newspapers. You even cannot meet with person that you love, as in many cases people hates them.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:23 am

Also, family ties are expanding, the peculiarity of which should also be taken into account, so that everything in the family is fine, there were no disagreements and lies. And this is not the only thing that is required from a person who wants to find happiness in family life, there are still many personal qualities that should be taken under tight control and not allow them to negatively affect family relations. The main enemy of family happiness, of course, is selfishness; in general, it is an obstacle to proper interaction with people, because it closes the person's attention exclusively on himself and thereby finds a similar response from other people.

Return to “Chit Chat”