what if people do not understand you?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Adrian

Re: what if people do not understand you?

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:14 am

But, the external world should not influence our inner world, therefore within ourselves - it is we who should be the number one person for ourselves.
Thus, you need to lead and feel as if you have already achieved what you want to achieve, that is, what you consider successful for yourself. I have already written about this earlier, but I will write again, since useful thoughts need to be repeated more often.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:07 pm

On them, people react more often to the woman in the right way-they make concessions to her, feel sorry for her, help her. This is an example of the very subtleties inherent in female manipulations, about which I wrote at the beginning of the article.
A crying man is not able to evoke the same feelings from people, especially from men, which can be caused by a crying woman, who by nature is considered a weak being in need of protection.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:19 am

That's why it's so difficult to earn a reputation, because you have to transform your actions and your position into the habit of people trusting you. However, there are also negative aspects that we should consider first of all from the standpoint of a person who is used to keeping his word and not violating the promises he made. In this case, this person also becomes in the habit of being consistent, and this is already a kind of dependence on those who will rely on this your sequence, if you are always faithful to it. Psychologists have long noticed that it is the desire to be consistent, forcing people to do what they basically do not want.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:57 am

About how to return a loved one, and how to learn to live without it, in the event that you can not return it, we'll talk with you in this article. I very much hope that for many of you, dear readers, it will help to become happy again, no matter who and why you lost.
There are many recommendations on how to return a loved one, and they are all useful in their own way, for all of them there is someone's experience of solving this problem. But I have a point of view on this score, based on my own professional experience.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

It's your temper and character, and if person don't understand you, it's his problems. For example, I have a friend, she had a relations with a boy for 8 months, but she didn't know or the boy like her. So she made a decision to stay with him friends. He agreed but for three years he followed her, he gave expensive presents on birthdays, and many timed want to return the relations. And she said him that he is only friend for her. But he doesn't understand her, and continues to follow by her and hope that she will love him. So, I even don't know what can advise her to do.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:58 am

And the everyday experience is even more situational, even when it comes to your personal experience, which has been repeated many times. Therefore, if you, for example, have seen many times how people responded to evil with goodness, it is not necessary to immediately adjust these observations to known sayings and finally be determined with respect to good deeds and the reaction to them from other people. Otherwise, you will not be able to make the right decision in the situation when a person near you will be able to adequately assess your kindness and give you much for it in return.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:46 am

And to whom do we actually, and in what can we in general be guilty, and above all before whom? If we talk about people, then no one ever told us that we owe something to someone, that we are guilty before another person in that he is such, and we are others that we have, and he no, according to some such rules, should we even ask ourselves such questions? We owe God - this is confirmed by religion, good understand the link to authority, only who really knows what God needs, the Bible was written by people, and people can not be trusted.

Return to “Chit Chat”