Ive never been stung by a bee or wasp and I have no idea if Id be allergic or not. Which is maybe a little worrying considering I study solitary bees and wasps and often go out catching them for surveys. Im thinking of keeping bees on the lottie and Im wondering if theres a test I can have to check if Im allergic or not or if Id even need to bother. Im sure I know of someone who had it done before doing a beekeeping course. I think about 1 in every 200 people is allergic, if it was just a rash its not problem but the whole death thing is obviously very scary. Could I ask my GP or can I get allergy tested elsewhere? Any one done this?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests