My passion

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: My passion

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Nice to greet you too. I was so interested in reading your comments and i noticed that your passions are pretty different. As for me ,so I am interested in cars too. I am eager to say that I am fond of sport cars and I like freedom while traveling by car especialy by sports car. It is like my weakness. I like to watch different videos about sport cars and at all I like to find out as much as possible about cars. Nowadays I am going to create some own business which will be connected with cars.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Are you going to hear what I mostly like? So let's be attentive!! Cooking is my passion from the very childhood and it is not surprising that nowadays my job is cooking. I have my own restaurant where I work as a chef of sea food especially. I can call it as passion and lifetime dream for every person, because my job is like a dream job you know. Passion is what you like with the whole heart and exactly cooking is what I love mostly. But maybe in future my passion will be my children!!!!
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:54 am

In dried fruits, a lot of iron, magnesium, selenium and a lot of other minerals. How will the nervous system develop without them?
The child should receive nuts: hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, pine nuts. They have a lot of protein and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Without fail, all children should eat iodine-containing foods. At us in general a total deficiency of an iodine in an organism, both at children, and at adults.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu May 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Today i decided to share one place which i like with the all of you to have some time there all together with the friends and i think that there you will be happy with the all new and positive feelings and with the great impressions you will get. i am sure that staying there you will see some positive changes in the life. There is a full buffet breakfast that is served in the lounge. Some types of the room feature a terrace, so if you book such room type you will be able to enjoy your meal on the terrace. The Hotel Suisse owns a nice bar with a wide selection of aperitifs, spirits, champagne, wines, hot drinks.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:16 am

A classical example is the childish insults concealed from oneself against the parents, often quite fair. And the most insult is added to the guilt of the offense, which can be more painful than the pain itself: "Because parents are sacred! They must be read! How can I offend them! "And we again and again try to suppress this resentment, not realizing that suppression does not heal, but only pushes the problem inside. But after all, veneration does not mean that you do not need to disassemble your pain and resentment associated with your parents.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:57 am

This, friends, the state of the body and mind in which a person dwells, when he achieves an impressive success in life, this state of euphoria, the state of absolute satisfaction with himself, the state of the winner. This is absolute self-confidence. Here, remember how you felt when you achieved at least some success, at least in some cases. Have you ever had any victories in your life, achievements, when both you and others were delighted with you? I'm sure they were. Remember your victories and achievements and remember the state that you experienced at that moment.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:49 am

The child, from which they buy off junk, then will strive for him all his life, not getting full satisfaction from it. Better not to give toys, but to give enough warmth and love, then your child will respond in an insane way to love you, even if his childhood is very poor.
People switch their attention to material things only when they lack human attention and warmth, and this is especially noticeable in children.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:53 am

Because this, firstly, is not easy, many things need to be rethought, in many respects to understand, and secondly, the ego of people often prevents them from recognizing the fact that their opinion may be erroneous. As a result, few people are ready to question the correctness and necessity of this or that taboo. It's easier for people to live with the attitudes and beliefs that they are used to. Here, for example, they have certain beliefs about some people whom they consider ideal, and they hold to these beliefs until something forces them to change these beliefs. That is, until there is an urgent need.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:24 am

And that's why people criticize each other so much, because they are afraid that someone will jump above them. Turn criticism into your address, into the powerful thermonuclear energy that feeds you as an atomic rector. This energy can lead you to any height. Remember, once criticized, then jealous, want to confuse you, leave below, not to give you the opportunity to realize. But do you really need this, and is this the reason to stay below, because when you rise above the others, there will be less criticism, or it will disappear altogether.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 pm

I have a lot of passions. So I am fond of beadwork, I really like to weave some trees or flowers. And I like reading books especially classical and fantasy literature. Also I live a healthy life. It keeps a strict dieting and go in for sports. So every morning I jog round the park near my home. I like fruits, music, flowers and a rainy weather. It's not typically though I fell fantastic and wonderful while listening to rain drops. I like travelling. Every year I go to the mountains, as it's a wonderful feeling while you achieve a top of the mountain. So every people have some passion and dreams which have some influence on his life.

Return to “Chit Chat”