My passion

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Shannon

My passion

Postby Shannon » Thu May 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Love of my life - muscle cars! I think they are the best. I mean modern cars are cool too but old cars ... they have soul! If you do not know what are muscle cars are, well....Muscle car is an American term used to refer to a variety of high-performance automobiles. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines muscle cars as "any of a group of American-made 2-door sports coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving." A large V8 engine is fitted in a 2-door, rear wheel drive, family-style mid-size or full-size car designed for four or more passengers. Sold at an affordable price, muscle cars are intended for street use and occasional drag racing. They are distinct from two-seat sports cars and expensive 2+2 GTs intended for high-speed touring and road racing. I have one of those cuties. Do you have one too or do you like them at least?
Tomislav

Re: My passion

Postby Tomislav » Sun May 15, 2016 8:13 am

Nice choice buddy! Muscle cars one love! My favourite baby is Shelby Mustang. And surely i love Shelby 67' - 68' The 1967 Shelby GT500 was the first model built in the Shelby GT500 range. It's based on the 1967 Mustang Fastback and is equipped with a 428cu (7.0L) V8. Only 300 were ever made. Several body parts of the GT500 were made of fiberglass including the side intakes and bonnet. The 1967 GT500 is famous worldwide for its appearance in the 2000 action movie remake of "Gone in 60 Seconds. It is just perfect, gorgeus. It is like a daughter which i do not have! haha
Jared

Postby Jared » Sun May 15, 2016 10:43 am

Wow! Nice! Guys you are kinda brutal with all those cars!) My personal passion is diving. Diving is the sport of jumping or falling into water from a platform or springboard, usually while performing acrobatics. Diving is an internationally recognized sport that is part of the Olympic Games. In addition, unstructured and non-competitive diving is a recreational pastime. When you dive in to that water it gives you an incomprehensible freedom. I just can not explain it. Plus it is pretty extreme. Adrenaline runs through your veins with your blood. Ouch..Great feeling
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Sun May 15, 2016 2:03 pm

I have cool passion as i think. My passion is cooking. I really love to cook for family and friends. It is strange because when I was younger I had no interest in cooking until I met my boyfriend of 17 years. I really wanted to impress him, so I decided to make a romantic dinner of lasagna. I never cooked anything before this dish but it turned out great! Not only was I surprised about how edible it was, I was truly shocked that I enjoyed the whole cooking process. My man was so impressed that he commented that my food should be in a restaurant. So after that i spend lots of time cooking something.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:33 pm

all people have their passions. i agree. and i think that this is cool to love something beautiful or not. ;) ;) ;) ;)
as for me i love to see on the beautiful bodies. i know that this is strange but i have this and i live with it.
i also try to keep my bode in a good shape, but to tell th truth i do not like my body as much as i like the bodies of other people.
when i see the person with good body i want to communicate with this person, to talk with him for a long time. to talk exactly about his body.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Yeah,dude,those are some real beauties,aren't they for real? 8-) ;) I love that type of cars and I'd like to have one of those myself-but I don't have that kind of opportunity right now,I'm not that f*cking strong financially,you know what I'm saying? :( But hey,one day I hope it will be possible for me to buy a bunch or two of them and it'll be all cool and all that,ya dig? 8-) ;) Most of all I do like Mustang-remember the one Brandon Walsh had in that cult show of the 90's,"Beverly Hills,90210"? :) That was some real wonder,if you ask me. 8-)
hiro

Postby hiro » Tue May 24, 2016 8:01 am

i like togo in for sports, I like to play tennis. I go to play tennis every day. Sport is very important part of our life. Many people go in for sports, they jogging, walking, swimming, skating, skiing, train themselves in clubs and different sections.
Physical training is an important subject at school. Pupils play volleyball, football, basketball. I have been playing tennis for 5 years. Tennis became very popular now. I take part in different competitions.

To be in a good shape I'm jogging every morning and do my morning exercises. Everyone should do all he can to stay healthy and choose the sport he is interested in. I do not understand people who say that they like sport, but they only watch sport on TV.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 6:53 am

I have a car. Old Ford torus. well, maybe not that old. 1994. lightly beaten side. But such a home. and rides barely barely .. and the box is covered. And jumping on the left turns. And sometimes not immediately gets under way. BUT so dear!those words can not be explained. When we went to the mountains to camp recently, and has become firmly torus kink - and refused to shift gears, and we barely got to the city on the second. And I thought that everything is his skiff. Will the dead. I was terribly sorry to part with him.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 4:22 pm

My passion right now is my family-that's everything I can say when it comes to something real serious and all that,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) I'll do everything for them both-and I know that they will do everything they can foir me as well. ;) But if you want to talk about something like my favorite hobby and all that-I can tell you that I really like to take care of flowers,you know? 8-) ;) And it doesn't mean that I'm feminine or something-no,I just love nature and everything that comes with it. 8-) I love the beauty all around us-and to see it all you really just have to open your eyes real wide,you dig? ;) :) 8-)
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Sun May 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Travelling is my great passion in life. It has always been my dream to visit every country on this earth at least once. I used to travel a lot some years ago with my mom but since I further my study to higher institution, the schedule is getting tighter and busy. I really hope that I can find free time and fulfill my dream to travel all around the world in the future. I just love to travel because it makes me realize that life is so beautiful and there is so much to admire and treasure in this world. It also gives me chance to explore new places and learn different cultures and traditions while meet new people that were born and live in different ways than mine.

Return to “Chit Chat”