Waiting for you!

Lui

Re: Waiting for you!

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 am

Hellooooooo!!!!! I am Lui as you remember))) I am a friendly man and I am ready for new meetings always)))) The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one . Soon we are going to marry and now we are planning our perfect wedding. I can also say that I like sport and I don't like cooking :lol: I like to take care about my daughter and about myself. I will be waiting for all your comments and questions to me)))
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:59 am

Hi there. :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) Happy to greet each of you nowadays. I am ready to introduce myself once more. If you remember I am Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. If you remember I am interested in sport and restaurant business. It is my hero you know!!! Apart from it I am a fantastic father in upbringing my small and tiny baby. I think that I have done everything that was predicted in my life :lol: that's funny))))
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:41 am

Hello! my name is Ernest. I am 34 years old originally from Arizona, USA. I am happyly married with the best guy and friend in the world and soon I am going to be daddy! Very excited about that! Would like to have new friends who will understand me and whome I will understand. I am very friendly and funny.
At least my friends say so! And sure i have a bunch of hobbies. They are very different. From cooking and bakery to old fashioned muscule cars! Maybe some of you love those things too, please feel free to share
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Greetings from The United Kingdom! My name is Diego and i am new in here too! Would love to find new online friends. I can not say that i do not have friends at all but i would like to find somebody who will not judge me or something like that. Hope you guys are like one big family in here. Honestly. I believe there is a lack of adecvate people nowadays.
so...fingers crossed. And should say that i am fourty one years old working as a PR manager in of the british companies. Feel free to message me please!
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 am

My main aim is finding friends, because of job of my partner I am sometimes alone you know. That's why let's be friends guys. My name is Max, I was born in 1976 and I am not a young guy, I have huge life experience on my back and I know many good answers on difficult questions. I am from Latvia, from friendly place. Nowadays I live in America. I am here because I want to communicate with fathers. I am ready to answer any your question if you have something to me. As you began to notice I am a football player. I mentioned it too much times.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Glad to see you here today too. I am a new member of this club. My friends recommended me to register here. I am happy that I made such a decision. It is really pleasant for me to communicate with all if you. I am Romario, you can also call me like Rom. I am a simple not rich person :lol: I am finding of different hobbies, like cooking for example as many of you. I even finished some courses in it. Besides being an administrator I try to pay attention to my appearance and try to train myself in different gyms.
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:54 pm

hi man! it is so nice to see you here on this wonderful forum. I am so happy for you that you have such a cool man next to you. i think that this is the best thing in life to find a good man for a life. as for me my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i have a little daughter. she is one year old. but you know i am a single dad because my ex broke up with me when our little miracle was born. it was awful. i was in a great depression and due to this forum i cope with all my problems. you know i am ready to be your friend and i think that you will find here all what you are looking for.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:49 am

Hello everybody and everyone who are writing and visiting this website today. I am Tyler, I come from Spain . I am a singer and simply thanks to this method I earn money, it is my certain job and I love it guys. Apart from it I am independent in earning money by the way recently I have become a father of tiny son. It is my treasure . Apart from it I have many interesting facts connected with my life, I like cooking, I like traveling and I like taking care about my little son. I like to be in a role of young father. It seems to me that it is the best decision.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Of course you are waiting for me. And you know why? Because I am super friendly person))) My name is Bart and I come from France. Nowadays because of my job, and exactly cooking I live in the USA. It is better for me to work here because of many perspectives. I think that it is important to mention that I referred to the surrogate motherhood and nowadays we are waiting for our baby. I do the sport almost every day, but especially i like swimming. I am a super friendly and sociable person
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:44 am

Hey. my name is Daniel and I was born in 1989 . I am not alone, I have husband with whom I have been living together for about ten years. Unfortunately we don't have children yet. Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. Nowadays we are eager to become fathers. We sincerely hope that we will be so lucky to make our dream come true. So I hope that we will find common language

Return to “Introduce yourself”