I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Tyler

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:48 pm

I would like to say that in my experience it was time when I tried to restore what he did. Yeas I mean my ex partner, he was my first sympathy and after dating he betrayed me. Yes we dated with him almost two years and even after being betrayed at once I tried to safe the relationships. But unfortunately he didn't appreciate such my actions. He continued to do the same. it was really painful for me . I grudged all people who had happy relationships there, but unfortunately not me...
Bart

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Hmmm difficult theme i think...I have never been in this situation hopefully!But my friend has such experience.. I would like to repeat some story about my friend and some of the most difficult period of his life. He was betrayed by some person, and they even were going to marry and could you imagine, this person left him. Of course he tried to change something for the better but it happened so that he married other person. It was like world breakdown for him. This healing period after such disappointment was really difficult and painful.

Return to “Gay dating”