Healing period

Felix

Re: Healing period

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 am

And you cannot divide all of them on "black" and "white" groups, so to say. We see alot of such situations both in life, and in movies... in the books.
The Casablanca movie, for example. First, you take the character of Ingrid Bergman for a shallow person, because of the way she acted in the Paris episode. But eventually the movie shows us the real state of things - and you have to reconsider. The same thing happens in life. People say that there are always two people in the couple, that are responsible for its breakup
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 am

Hello everybody and everyone. I am glad to be here and take part in our conversation)))) So I want to say that I remember that many many years ago I also had such fears and I really was afraid of being betrayed or for example offended... At the end I got it and it was so painful period for me. Yeah he left me after such a great experience of being together. Firstly I evern could not imagine how to continue my life without him, but probably there was healing period that helped me to forget about everything. I simple decided to travel.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:00 pm

I knew one guy, who was the most cheerful person that I knew. He was working as an apprentice in my fathers workshop. Once he fell in love with a girl.
they were together for several months, and then she left him for some reason. We tried to cheer him up as good as we could, but it did not have any effect upon him. During several month he became worse and worse with the work.In the end my father told him that if it all going to be that way, he is going to fire him. this guy decided not to wait for that, and left the workshop. He went to the army.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:00 pm

You know, after dating with the person who broke up with you it is important to have healing period. I mentioned about the guy who was my first sympathy and after dating he betrayed me. Yes we dated with him almost two years and even after being betrayed at once I tried to safe the relationships. He continued to do the same. it was really painful for me not for the world I would wish you to be in the same situation. Nowadays I have real love and it is like some healing period for me. Today I try to forget about that experience..
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:40 am

Hello dudes and dudettes. I am going to tell you about one person from my life. He had really painful experience in his life. Everything turned out to be terrible for him. He was betrayed by some person, and they even were going to marry and could you imagine, this person left him. Of course he tried to change something for the better but it happened so that he married other person. It was like world breakdown for him. This healing period after such disappointment was really difficult and painful. Healing period is unbearable pain for everyone who lost love.

Return to “Gay dating”