Healing period

Felix

Re: Healing period

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 am

And you cannot divide all of them on "black" and "white" groups, so to say. We see alot of such situations both in life, and in movies... in the books.
The Casablanca movie, for example. First, you take the character of Ingrid Bergman for a shallow person, because of the way she acted in the Paris episode. But eventually the movie shows us the real state of things - and you have to reconsider. The same thing happens in life. People say that there are always two people in the couple, that are responsible for its breakup
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 am

Hello everybody and everyone. I am glad to be here and take part in our conversation)))) So I want to say that I remember that many many years ago I also had such fears and I really was afraid of being betrayed or for example offended... At the end I got it and it was so painful period for me. Yeah he left me after such a great experience of being together. Firstly I evern could not imagine how to continue my life without him, but probably there was healing period that helped me to forget about everything. I simple decided to travel.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:00 pm

I knew one guy, who was the most cheerful person that I knew. He was working as an apprentice in my fathers workshop. Once he fell in love with a girl.
they were together for several months, and then she left him for some reason. We tried to cheer him up as good as we could, but it did not have any effect upon him. During several month he became worse and worse with the work.In the end my father told him that if it all going to be that way, he is going to fire him. this guy decided not to wait for that, and left the workshop. He went to the army.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:00 pm

You know, after dating with the person who broke up with you it is important to have healing period. I mentioned about the guy who was my first sympathy and after dating he betrayed me. Yes we dated with him almost two years and even after being betrayed at once I tried to safe the relationships. He continued to do the same. it was really painful for me not for the world I would wish you to be in the same situation. Nowadays I have real love and it is like some healing period for me. Today I try to forget about that experience..
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:40 am

Hello dudes and dudettes. I am going to tell you about one person from my life. He had really painful experience in his life. Everything turned out to be terrible for him. He was betrayed by some person, and they even were going to marry and could you imagine, this person left him. Of course he tried to change something for the better but it happened so that he married other person. It was like world breakdown for him. This healing period after such disappointment was really difficult and painful. Healing period is unbearable pain for everyone who lost love.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:54 am

Attempts to deduce clear interrelations in attempts to educate an intelligent child have been made by scientists from time immemorial. The task is complicated by the fact that people are not mice, experiments with them for the purpose, "but what will happen if this is so ..." you will not put it. And people live for a long time, unlike mice: for the rest of their lives they will live, the conditions of the experiment will change so that scientific conclusions will become uninteresting to anyone. "How does the child's intelligence affect riding in a carriage" - is it interesting? That's what it is ...
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Only take into account the law of life: nothing so destroys us as a thirst for revenge, therefore options and can be dangerous for your physical and mental well-being.
Revenge guilty (if they are to blame) will come true, believe me, without your participation. Because evil will return to its creators. But not when you yearn for it, but much later. You need to relax, thinking about yourself and your own, only your problems and their solutions.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:58 pm

I don't wish any of you to have healing period after disaster. Of course if you are left by your partner, the person who was with love with you for a long period nowadays leaves you.. Okey.. It is sooooo difficult. And I want to state that not all people can cope with it. Many of them are in depression and someone is eager even to make a suicide . I have never faced it and I soooo hope that we will never get into such troubles. I recommend such people who have lost their lovers try to spend time with your friends, family.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 am

People decided for themselves what is right in this life, what is not, what is good, what is bad, how to behave, and how not, well, and such rules, both vowels and secret. However, we can not change the created by us, alas, we can play by our own rules, but within the framework of the rules that govern this world, and we are constantly dictated by life itself, leading us in the right way, if we We do not turn off our own decision from it. In this life there is pain, there is a feeling of discomfort, there are diseases and there is death as a result of these diseases, and all this is not accidental, is it?
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:47 pm

I personally prefer to call it a game, although sometimes it is more like a war when people find themselves in very difficult situations in life, in which we can talk about life and of death. But still, this fight is more like a game. And therefore, as in sports, in order to win this game, you need to have a pretty strong character, a steady psyche and willpower. The psychology of sports can give all this to man. To do this, he simply needs to adapt for his life the methods that the sports psychologist uses to work with the athlete. Let's now see in what directions the expert works with the athlete.

Return to “Gay dating”