How do you deal with this?

Kane

Re: How do you deal with this?

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 am

Afterwards, I asked her what conclusions she came to, studying the words of people written or seen in her life. Her assessment of deception, as information hiding true intentions, as information that deliberately did not reflect reality, was flawless, although with psychology she is only familiar with superficiality.
This indicates that in order to deceive a person, it is necessary to make him susceptible to deception, he must be inattentive, adhere to unnatural beliefs about trust in people, generally be weak, in order to be deceived, in general it must be inadequate and as I believe, a fake person.
Wester

Re: How do you deal with this?

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:47 pm

I often heard about the meaningless inactivity of people in critical situations, it is enough to recall the terrorist attacks in the United States, where people were in towers of twins, waiting for help, instead of saving themselves, that they eventually destroyed them. The instinct of self-preservation is a very good and necessary thing, but as we understand the world in which we live, this instinct must be properly developed, defining our behavior in different situations, striving for certain goals in our lives, developing certain qualities and skills .
AlbertSturl

How do you deal with this

Postby AlbertSturl » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:20 pm

Interdental brush for the actual braces like the wire and brackets to get rid of bits of food that get caught in. And then brush normally with a brush like you would without braces after.

Return to “Health & sex”