Wrist watches!

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Adrian

Re: Wrist watches!

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:05 am

Do you know how people come to this understanding? Through practice, through life experience. I tried it - it did not work. Well, try again!
What problems? And then again and again, until it does! This is normal, it should be so. And a person on a similar way of life should be adjusted from an early age.
But let's see how and from what most of us set up since childhood.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:23 pm

You will actually do this for yourself - after all, all the money that you accumulate - will not go anywhere - they are as they were, and will remain yours. Just work for you they will start in a new way. First, they will become a reliable support for you in solving many important tasks, and secondly, they will contribute to your personal development. You want to become even smarter, stronger, more experienced, more confident, are not you? The accumulation of money will help you in this.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:14 am

If love does exist and the person dependent on it can not imagine life without the one whom he loves, then in this case it is necessary to help him to decompose this great feeling into constituent parts. I call this procedure "the dismemberment of love." This is my own name for such an operation. I offer you this way of working with love addiction among the first because I always strive first of all to use it to solve this problem. If love can be dismembered, the result will be amazing, believe me, a love-dependent person will be transformed before our eyes.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:32 pm

That's what we can not avoid in this life, so it's mistakes and errors that will haunt us throughout our life. This is the key point in the psychological setting of each person - you will always make mistakes, you will always be mistaken and mistaken. And that's why dear friends, you should treat this normally, do not make a catastrophe of it, as we were taught, and extract from each such situation a very valuable and useful lesson. Why you will always be mistaken and mistaken, because whoever you are, you do not know everything about this world, and everything you will never know, this is the law of life, and your whole life, this is the process of knowing.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Such people are easier to deceive such information, which you need to think about, to break your head in order to find some answers yourself and come to certain conclusions. But in any case, having more extensive knowledge, it is much easier to protect yourself from lies and use it for your own problems and tasks. At clever, educated people lie turns out folding, system, beautiful, logical, understandable, effective. So the more a person knows and the better he thinks, the better he lies.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:34 pm

It's a good use, but you also need to understand that such a kind, somewhat carefree life, when almost nobody deceives you and therefore you trust many, it can negatively affect your fitness for life. Easy life relaxes people and this is the main lack of trust, it just lulls our vigilance. A high level of trust in society makes many people too vulnerable to unfair and openly hostile people. There will always be those who abuse your trust and you need to remember this.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Success in life directly depends on self-confidence, we know it, but if someone does not know, then surely feels. However, after all, confidence is not something that can be bought in a pharmacy, many of us are sorely lacking, especially if we take into account the standard scheme of raising children and adults. And when you get something, you begin to accumulate this confidence, which, by the way, still needs to be able to keep. And money is a product of the modern world, which, besides improving material wealth, in parallel increases our confidence, it turns out that it is called two in one, which is very good.

Return to “Chit Chat”