Good, or just bad?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daniel89

Re: Good, or just bad?

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Of course!!! It is so bad and nothing good can be in it. Be as far as it is possible from this bad habit. have negative attitude to alcohol and all these drinks that can have negative impact on us. I am against it. It would be rather better for us to lead healthy lifestyle. And fortunately my husband understands it. Of course, there is a fashion not to drink alcohol, but not many people stick to it. The persentage of people who use the alcohol is great. People depend from it and you should protect yourself from being involved in this negative influence on your brain and health.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Your attention, dear friends, is one of the most valuable senses of perception in this life, selective, as is known feelings. Your attention has always been and is being pursued with real hunting, because curb people your attention, it and it will be easier for them to interact for their own benefit. That the gypsy at the station, asking you to gild her handle or give a light, that the advertising is colorful and dynamic, that any single person who talks to you, they all demand from you your attention, without which all efforts are meaningless.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:51 am

Of course people can claim that they do not believe you, that they consider you to be a liar and so on, but it does not matter at all until you confirm it yourself. Lies can save you until you give it up, and as soon as it happens, people will collapse the image that you created in their head. So my friends, while you are deceiving and do not admit it, even the most incredulous people in your head will have a place for your lies, and they will allow for the sincerity of your words.

Return to “Chit Chat”