Brutal or nice?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Caleb

Re: Brutal or nice?

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:59 am

So this is a double-edged sword. In this article, I approached the issue of fraud on the one hand, with a positive one, in terms of its usefulness.
But in subsequent articles, I will certainly write about the other side of the deception, which indicates its abomination and senselessness, as well as the weakness of the person using it. So read my articles to form a complete picture of who we are and why we are.
German

Postby German » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:55 am

What is the point of winning in a dispute, if at the same time you remain with your mistaken beliefs, even if you manage to refute other people's beliefs with their help, or even impose them on another person?
We argue together with other people, and not just think for ourselves, precisely in order to thereby reveal gaps in our position, so that we can reach new levels of perception of reality. That's how I understand reasoning and that's how I often argue.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:21 am

Communication is actually direct, on the one hand you agree to a small service, which in principle is not difficult for you, and then the subsequent service also does not seem too complicated for you, but if you do not care about the person who has that asks, then from what you and more substantial service not to render, for example, not to give the gypsy all your money. After all, the main thing she did exactly when she asked you for a trifle, and you in turn deigned to pay attention to it.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:58 am

So keep in mind that some of my advice is universal and will be equally useful to both sexes. And we start with women. And first of all let's pay attention to you, what kind of women are thrown by men and why. I now proceed from the fact that you are a woman and your beloved man left you. Therefore, in order to return it, you need to fix it first, because of what he left you. Otherwise, all your attempts to interest him with yourself again and awaken in him the desire to return to you will fail.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:00 am

The difference I think you understand, in the first case, a person just meets the interests of society, that's what people like, and in the second you are just afraid, that's how a feeling of respect arises.
Such things as character, stability in behavior, ability to keep the word and the like things inherent in people deserving respect, originate from the above two positions, because all the relationships between people are built on the interests of others and their own interests.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:55 am

However, this is not the rule, this is only part of the analysis that I conducted about the causes of such a disease, the reasons for the deviation of the human psyche from safe norms.
Note, I'm not talking about normal and natural perception, because it is still distorted to a certain extent, I'm talking about a person's safe behavior about the form that helps him to adapt to society as much as possible and take the most privileged position in him.
Wester

Postby Wester » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:57 am

As for the ability to save money, then there is nothing complicated in this matter - you just need to systematically postpone part of the earned income and not spend this money. Below I will explain which scheme is best to do. But first you need to tune in to this task. Actually, it is for this reason that I began to explain the principle of accumulation of money from motivation to this activity. After all, the most difficult thing in accumulating money is to start saving money. That is, some people find it difficult to take money and put them, say, in a safe, and next month to do it again, and so every month. In this case, you can not touch this money, that is, you can not spend it.

Return to “Chit Chat”