Brutal or nice?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

Re: Brutal or nice?

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:37 pm

:idea: :idea: here you are dear friends. I am super glad to meet you here today on this website. I have mentioned that there are many types of men and all people have different different tastes in choosing the perfect one. I like nice guys, and of course in comparison to the brutal . I also like this mixture. My perfect man is the one who is nice to me and my close people. For example my beloved one knows in what situations to be curious, funny, in what situations nice, in what brutal for example.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:19 am

Good morning my friendly guys. I am ready for nice conversation. Little talk will never upset you I am sure! Brutality should be in this ideal man. Moreover for me these two factors are not so important, he should be really knowledgeable person because nowadays, you should be strongly educated person to be acknowledged by others. Moreover you should be just brutal in the bed :lol: I hope you understand what i mean here. Apart from it this person should be nice and polite, as well as handsome. And of course not to be careless about his clothes. That's my ideal man
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 pm

There are many different types of men and it is really sounds pretty good.. you know I try to goes to the tendency and be involved in modern appearance. I like brutal men and that's why I try to look like them. I think that being an ideal means to be an ideal and perfect man both inside and outside. I am talking about soul and or course about the appearance of any person. You should develop in yourself some qualities which attract people's attention to you and your personality. Husky guys are really pretty attractive.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi there friendly people. I am so glad to meet you ,probably as usual))) to my mind nowadays is not interesting to be brutal or nice. To my mind nowadays it is popular to be clever, believe in my words if you are an educated person you will be highly prized by other people. You will have a great opportunity to be acknowledged by others and to my mind it is really wonderful. Modern people try to be educated just because it is fashionable to have knowledge of many themes. It is really cool to my mind
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:15 am

can you really be liking something like that in a human being? What is there to like in this "wondeful" quality of the mankind and all that?
You can hate it or do not mind it at all-but like it or even love it?!Come on!! So,I'venever ever been that way to nobody and I don't like it at all-as a matter of fact I can easily puch you in the f*cking face for being a little brutal with me,you dig what I'm saying? So,it's like-don't even start it with me,alright
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:31 am

How many minutes this very interest lasts is hard to say. Someone will be able to draw enthusiastically 10 minutes, and someone will hour. This is normal, each case needs an individual approach, but the child must be constantly engaged in something, and these activities should alternate.One of the conditions for intensive mental development of the child is communication among peers. Parents can not stay close constantly, so most kids spend five days a week in kindergarten. And this is the right decision. But interaction in a group of children should not be spontaneous - it must be managed by adults.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Many people never stop in their movement, do not stop, stop, "do not exhale", do not rest, do not switch, do not reset, etc. They are driven by a certain inertial field into which they themselves immersed themselves, justifying themselves with the words: "What should I do? That's life?"Imagine that you are traveling by car without stopping, without any stops, that is, the most simple human need for daily bread and vice versa it is necessary to decide somehow "it is not clear how." And sleep? How to sleep, if you're driving, only in ... Hence the conclusion: "It's very difficult to move without stops, if not to say it's impossible without losses."
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:08 am

We all hsve different preferences and of course different approaches as for our husbands. There is no perfect person in this world. All people are not perfect, otherwise we would not be human beings but robots. And all thanks to emotions, they are difficult to control. And beauty, also not the main thing, is not the most important thing when choosing a life partner. for me it is just important if partner is really educated person. I don't like stupid guys. I am proud of having such an ideal partner as mine. I like a mixture of brutal and nice. It us what everyone needs sometimes.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:41 pm

These are my own conclusions based on observation of people, but you yourself can think of my life position, just looking closely at really strong people and those who have what they call a gut thin. It is clear, on whom the world holds, and it is also clear that to one people, gives power over other people.
One of my friends, being a very good psychologist, has helped many people in his life.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:59 am

So this is a double-edged sword. In this article, I approached the issue of fraud on the one hand, with a positive one, in terms of its usefulness.
But in subsequent articles, I will certainly write about the other side of the deception, which indicates its abomination and senselessness, as well as the weakness of the person using it. So read my articles to form a complete picture of who we are and why we are.

Return to “Chit Chat”