Who is lonely here too?

Duke

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:16 pm

As for me i do not know what it is like to be alone but i would never like to be in your shoes. sorry i did not want to upset you.actually i do not believe that you are alone.
you should have some friend, maybe partner or relatives. the problem is just in your head, you concentrate too much on the thought hat you are alone and do not notice that there are so many people who worry about your every minute of your life. i do not know what is your situation but i hope that i am right and you would notice their attention and support. i like being surrounded by other people.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Hey guys. Are you waiting for comments from me? :)) I have mentioned my attitude, and my opinion has not changed I think that hopefully I am not alone in this world and I have created my own family which consists of two the most important person in my life. It is my husband and my son. They are always together with me and hopefully I am not alone in this world. Family. I mean my family is something sacrificed for me to. I want to keep it in secret from the evil eye. I am thankful God that he blessed me and my husband and presented for us the biggest pleasure
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:45 am

Actually I am not lonely today but some time in my life I also was cheated by person I liked and planned to build happy relationships. My ex boyfriend simple left me without explaining even. He didn't find the reason to explain why helleft me. I was disappointed in some feelings at all. I was alone during the long period, but hopefully I didn't start to beg him to come back or something like this. He is in the past, nowadays I am not alone and leaving of my ex boyfriend turned out to be really good experience for me
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 am

Thus, the child simply needs care, attention and development. Therefore, how much the kid will be smart and what abilities will have depends on you!
Do not spare time for him in early childhood, so then do not complain about the poor performance of your child during school. Talk with your children, surround them with your presence in sufficient numbers and rejoice in their successes and achievements.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:05 pm

You would be very surprised if you heard the sincere conversations of your freedom-loving and reckless mistress with your friends.
Believe me, you would be amazed with the strategy and tactics of the battle for having you just as a legitimate spouse, who are produced over a cup of coffee in a fashionable restaurant. You understand: we, women, have a run of time in seconds. We simply can not afford to be scattered "just like that."
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:13 am

There are many such people who don't care about their lonely life, but if I am.. I would be so worried about being lonely. I wouldn't bear with it and maybe it would be the worst life If I am lonely. Besides you must change your attitude towards life. Loneliness leaves plenty of time for themselves, which can be better spent. For example, work out - it will help to make a beautiful and chiseled figure that must cheer you up. Hopefully I am not a lonely person I have fantastic partner who is a constant support for me. I don't feel lonely for sure.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 am

Many forms of life with the family do not match, for example, life in which your work is in the first place, rather than a family in which your principles stand above the family, but especially your desire for pleasure. If someone or something takes you away from your family - it's enemies of your family and they will ruin it with your hands. Friends are usually the first to stand in this list of enemies of family happiness, unless, of course, the parents of the spouses are full of scumbags and do not try to destroy their lives, this sometimes happens, for good reason, the mother-in-law is not associated in most cases with a caring and cute woman.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:47 am

Think about this article dear friends, if you do not want to be passive in this life, and if your dreams of power are not just flashing thoughts that stand in your line with other, numerous desires that have no foundation for their implementation. As long as you do not understand what responsibility is, just as clearly and clearly as you understand the importance and necessity for yourself of food, air, roof over your head, and other things without which you can not imagine this very life, you will perceive power only as possible delayed punishment, like a nursing hand, like someone who knows you better than you do and how you should do it, or as your personal enemy, which she never was and is not.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Try to work with your psyche, practice it. If you are not in a state of despair, but admit the probability that you can face it, then think about what can have a strong negative impact on your life, to which you are absolutely not ready now? Be sure to consider the option with a situation that, with all the desire, it will be impossible to correct and try to mentally reconcile with it. Survive in your imagination possible loss, blows of fate, difficulties, serious problems and so on. Immerse yourself in the absolute negative.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Lying is so common in our lives that it is easier to identify those cases where people do not lie to each other either intentionally or accidentally, so to speak, by inertia, rather than when they lie.
At the same time, most people have a negative attitude to the lie, as well as to everything else, which gives one person an advantage over the other. But the lie was, is and will most likely always be an integral part of our life, no matter how we treat it, because it is part of our nature.

Return to “Gay dating”