Billy is here!

Diego

Re: Billy is here!

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:35 pm

It is very nice to meet you all here. To tell the truth i am very happy that you are all here and i am here too. It is the best place ever. I think so because i was on such forums and i know that it is very useful and interesting place where you can receive a lot of information about another people with the same problems like you have.
Besides you can find new friends here and even a new boyfriend. As for me i have a lot of friends on other forums, and i want to find new ones here.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Max is here too. Let's discuss my personality as well. I mean continue to discuss. I am a football player. I am interested in sport at all and that's why i decided to become a professional sportsman. It is my profession and I am very proud of it you know. Personally for me it is a good way how to earn money with the pleasure. Music perfect job is really fantastic for me because I do everything with the great pleasure. Apart from it I used to spend time together with my son and it is the best time for me. I strongly appreciate it.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi Billy. My name is Romario. I want you know that I am a simple friendly person, I can say that I have really simple life without too much worries or troubles. I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son.. I feel myself like the happiest person in this world and I can not compare it with anything else. I also have many interesting for you to tell and I have many interesting facts about my life, I hope you will be interested in it
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:56 pm

hello! you are rigth that here we can find everything that we are looking for. i am so glad that you are here and we can have interesting conversations with you. as for me i am here not for a long time but i have found here a lot of people who understand me and always ready to help. my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i am a single dad because my ex leave me with a little daughter. such things heppen... it was very hard for me to cope with it but i could due to people here. they always helped me with advise. thank you guys!
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Pleasant and positive emotions are guaranteed for all of you!!! my name is Romario and I am looking for good friends as well as acquaintances. I am interested in everything interesting in this world I come from Spain ,it seems to me that there are the friendliest people in the world. Because of my work I do the traveling almost every week, but I like it, sometimes I am alone but I usually remember my little son who was recently born. I am a singer who likes traveling and cooking and of course sport cars!!!
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:21 pm

There are so many good people. I am happy for it. My name is Bart and I come from France. Nowadays because of my job, and exactly cooking I live in the USA. It is better for me to work here because of many perspectives. I think that it is important to mention that I referred to the surrogate motherhood and nowadays we are waiting for our baby. I do the sport almost every day, but especially i like swimming. I am a super friendly and sociable person. I am waiting for your comments guys)))))
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:37 pm

I am Daniel and I was born in 1989 . I am not alone, I have husband with whom I have been living together for about ten years. Unfortunately we don't have children yet. Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. It is our sincere dream. Also you may know that my profession is a baker. I have my own cafe with different deserts and sweets. I would be pretty thankful if you tell me what the resource is, and how to be here.

Return to “Introduce yourself”