Visiting

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MORAN

Re: Visiting

Postby MORAN » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:55 am

This charming gay-friendly boutique hotel is located in the heart of South Kensington. A walk to the Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Harrod’s and the chic designer boutiques in the Knightsbridge area will take you only a few minutes. i am sure thazt you have heard about this place and there you will be happy with the great and positive mood you will get there for you all. i am sure that there you will be satisfied with the great an positive atmosphere of this place and you will be happy with the rest you will open there for you all.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:55 am

This hotel is very popular among gays. It is located just several meters away from Leidseplein Square. Next to the hotel, you will find the tram stop Prinsengracht, You can easily reach the central railway station and other districts of Amsterdam from there. In addition, this area is a good choice for those who like shopping . this is very beautiful place with the great surrounding area and there you will be happy with the rest having and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there for you all. i am sure that with the help of the stay there you will change all your life for the better.
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:04 am

The Westin Excelsior is a luxurious hotel overlooking the river and the Oltrarno area. There are hotel's terraces from which you can admire the view of the city at any time. The rooms have the following amenities Westin Heavenly Bed, a 32" plasma-screen TV and a digital jukebox. i like this place and i think that you all will open new and positive feelings there for you, this is very romantic place for the time having there with the friends and with the partner. i think that there you will open new world of possibilities for you and you will stay happy all the time you will go there with the all your best friends .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:20 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/novot ... ca-granda/ i want you all just keep this palce in the mind and go there when you will be free and i think that there you will be happy with the new and positive openings adn with the great atmosphere this place will open for you all . i am sure that there you will get joy and fun during the rest having with the friends. Each room comes with a fully equipped bathroom. Italian and international cuisine is served until 24:00 at the Novotelcafe & Bar. The large restaurant hosts up to 200 guests, and an extensive buffet breakfast is available every morning from 6:00.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:29 am

With the help of new places openings you will get all the benefits from the life and i think that there are many new and positive places where you will be happy with the great time and with the all positive emotions you iwll get. i am sure that there you will be happy with the great time you will get staying there. Overlooking Renaissance Square, Restaurant Rott serves fine Czech and international cuisine including great steaks and fusion dishes. A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning. This 4-star hotel has a fitness room and offers room and laundry service. A limousine pick-up service is available on request.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:15 am

Situated in Salzburg, Hotel Wolf-Dietrich is a 10-minute walk from the Mozart`s Birthplace and provides free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and a sauna. It is moments from the Mozarteum University of Salzburg, eateries and nightlife options.Every modern room at Hotel Wolf-Dietrich includes a mini bar and satellite channels. i think that there you will be happy with the great time and with the all new impressions you will get during the stay there all together with the all your friends. i think that this place will change all your life for the better and you will be happy with the new openings you will make there all the time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Nowadays there are many great places which are opened for the gay people to have the time there and there you will meet a lot of different people who are the same like you are. i think that just there you will be happywith the great time and with the new openings you will make there all the time for you all. Each provide a flat-screen TV, wireless internet access and a shared garden. A satisfying breakfast is available for purchase, and there are numerous cafés and eateries close by. Flexistay London Serviced ApartHotel is close to London's well-known attractions, with Centre Point just a 10-minute stroll away.
Julian

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:14 pm

The service is good and regular. The maid clean every day all rooms and corridors. I really liked the staff. I was scared that I didn't know their native language and it would be very difficult. By the way, the staff speaks English very well and I can not only communicate with them or ask some useful question as a tourist, but at the evening I could chat with the guy at the reception. It is very nice. Very friendly and polite people work there. If you hesitate as for the place you will be surely recommended with this object.

Return to “Chit Chat”