Visiting

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lorry

Visiting

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Hellow my dear friends) Nice to meet you all here. All the time when i go some new place and i think thta this is really great that we all have the opportunity to change the location all the time. I like to travel and all the time when i going somewhere i go here http://gayweekends.com/. THis is one of the best places where you can find everything that you really want and places you all the time dreamrt to go. We all like use it and all my friends say me thanks for the opening this place for them. I think thta you need go here and looking everything into your own eyes and feel the freedom by your own.
Lorry

Re: Visiting

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:05 pm

i think that thisis very interesting topic for the discussion and here I find many interesting place which I want to visit. i THINK THAT THIS is great possibility to travel a lot. I recently come back from Mexico. And there I visited very cool place. And here you can meet the Paco’s Nightclub in Puerto Vallarta.The hottest guys will make your evening unforgettable.Lots of drinks, modern sounds will make you dance until the sunrise on a large dance floor.It is a very popular place among the local inhabitants and tourists.Incredible shows make the night spend there a very colorful remembrance of your trip to Mexico.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:07 pm

I think that there are many interesting places which you can visit and get a lot of satisfection for the rest of the life. I want to recommend you one good place you can go. Arthur & Paul Bar is an ideally located bar in the fashionable BKK1 neighborhood of Phnom Penh. The bar is popular with local gays, expats and visitors and attracts clients with a cosy vibe, warmth in service and environment. The place is a part of a complex that features a gay sauna, a spa and a guesthouse and considered to be exclusively men spot, not only gays but also heterosexual are welcomed. The bar provides good modern music, perfect cocktails, tasty food and a variety of drag shows.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Hellow everybody ehre) I have seen many interesting places for the all my life and i think that there are many worthy places where you can stay and have rest. Because for some people comfort is very important and we need to pay attention for it while we are staying in the hotel. That is why i want to recomend you my favourite one. Essence Budapest is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Budapest. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the Oktogon Subway Station and 30 minutes to get to the Opera House on foot form the property. Friends Superior is 1 kilometers away, while the St. Istvan Basilica is 1.2 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:08 pm

I like to travel and looking for the some interesting places. All the time I am travelling i like to stay in the hotels which are cozy and effort a good service. I want to recommend you this one gayweekends.com/object/hush-hostel-moda/. Hush Hostel Moda is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Kadikoy district. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Besiktas, Karakoy and Eminonu ferry ports, and 15 minutes to get to Kadikoy Metro Station on foot form the hostel. In the surrounding area you can find a variety of restaurants, shops, cafes, and bars. Guests who travel on a budget or like to cook can prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Start your day with breakfast serves on the terrace every morning.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Hellow friends) ;) ;) ;) nice to meet you all here. I think that this is really great to travel and looking all the time for the perfect place where you can stop and have a rest. i WAnt to recommend you one great place. Polo Lounge is the best gay and lesbian party in Glasgow (and some say of Europe). The Lounge is located in the Merchant City, Polo Lounge has an enviable reputation for providing an excellent entertainment experience. Polo Lounge really has a free attitude for offering clubbing and after years of success, Polo Lounge is recognized as a premier club for camp-pop fun in Glasgow.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:09 pm

I was in Spain and I agree with you that there are many interesting and unusual places which you can xisit. Ans I want to share my favourite with you. The Macho Macho is a gay friendly bar situated at the entrance to the Yumbo Boulevards on the second level of the C.C. Yumbo in Gran Canaria. The owner of the bar Marco has done his best to make this place perfect to the younger crowd. The place invites everyone regardless of age, size and nationality. The Macho Macho offers a good German and Dutch pop music, homelike vibe, the great selection of beverages especially a fresh draft beer. This is one of the most famous bars here, that is why you can easily fid it.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Hellow friends) I agree with you that Portugal is an amazing country. ANd you should go there if you have never been there. I want toshare interesting information with you . You need visit Junior club to understand the live in Spain.Junior bar is a large bar opened in 2003 and situated next to the Bar Adonis, across from Pub Nestor on the lower level of the CC Yumbo on the island Gran Canaria. The crowd at this bar is mostly local and often mixed, and the bar is popular with Germans, Dutch (and many other nations), and Spanish residents. The spot admires with its large bar and cozy terrace where you can try a freshly draught Warsteiner or Kölsch.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:10 pm

hellow everybody here) I agree with you that there are many interesting and good places in France. And I want to recommend very good place for you. This is one of the most popular bars here. La Cave Wilson is the latest popular hotspot to the LGBT community recently opened in Nice. The bar does not look like a hipster place; it admires with its Parisian style, intelligent interior, calm ambience. There are old movie posters, chandeliers, classic mirrors and finer touches from a bygone era that are deep into the bones of this cool hangout. The spot features good drinks, delicious food, energetic staff that does their best shot to make you feel like at home.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Hellow everybody here .The SaunApolo 56 is both a club, a bar, a spa, a sauna, located 5 minutes from Lisbon Marques de Pombal and the Avenida da Liberdade, open for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Swingers. It is the best unique mixed sauna in LGBT in Portugal. It provides cinema, darkrooms, steam bath, cascade, glory hole, sling room, private cabins with TV, balnery with showers and lockers. The SaunApolo admires its fantastic decor, awesome and relaxing atmosphere, cleanliness, quick staff who works hard to please each visitor. Prices are variable and there`s a calendar of events.

Return to “Chit Chat”