The true love

Davis

Re: The true love

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:57 am

A paradoxical fact that is shamelessly hushed up by too intensive courses of early development, but which psychologists and teachers are increasingly concerned about: the more load the child's brain receives at the expense of his emotional development, the lower the rate of his intellectual development.
And in the late nineties of the last century the concept of the emotional intelligence of the child was derived. That's it, it turns out, and owe their success to all the rich and very rich people.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Do not bring your mistress to your family home, there are things that you can not do in any way. This is one of them. If there is a childishly naive question: why, it is possible to answer quite childishly: the worst will be. The mistress will be enraged at the sight of his wife's things, will become so flushed with such hatred that it will inevitably materialize in one way or another in the form of a series of failures and troubles that will begin to pour on the heads of all members of the family union.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:07 am

I personally don't know how to distinguish true love. From the one hand it is so easy to say, from the other no... True love is when you can not stop thinking about the other person, when you will compromise to make that person happy, when you'll do anything for him . I wish you to have your sincere love and curious feelings in your life. My first and sincere mutual love is love with my husband. Everything that was before him it was not serious and so painful you know.. Hopefully nowadays I understand who is my husband for me and how he is important for me.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:05 pm

But the person with whom I have to deal is really important to me, because every type of people with a set of certain qualities contributes to the appearance in his life of the corresponding problems. Each person is a kind of generator for developing a negative attitude toward oneself, it is impossible to be ideal, but it is possible to minimize the negative in one's own way. This is not a deviation from the topic, it is its consideration from the point of view of each person individually, as a person, for example not intended for family life, but not in general, but not prepared for it.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:39 am

For many, this is very scary, because the former comfort zone did not require any mental tension, it was only necessary to follow someone else's instructions, and then get a slight but pleasant reward for it.
And how people are afraid of children, abandoning them or their spouses because of the emerging responsibility, not understanding at the same time that such responsibility will make them more disciplined, purposeful, smart, strong.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:00 pm

Also, friends, it is very important not to depend on anyone in this life, so that something does not happen that did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately, this is the problem of many people - who fall into despair mainly because of other people. For example, someone's betrayal can become a real catastrophe for a person and not knowing how to do what to do, how to continue living, he will fall into despair. The problem here is not so much in the betrayal itself, as in the shock experienced by a devoted person.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:58 pm

True, a lie or a half-truth, all this information, it certainly can have different effects on our behavior, but in fact we can decide with you about it in a way that is convenient for you at the moment. It is convenient for you to accept a lie, take it, you can face the truth, that's fine, then you are capable of making a decision and will not regret it.
Well, if you are confronted with a half-truth, then you just need to calculate for yourself the prospects of re-weighing that scales, to which you will add conclusions and analysis results.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:09 pm

So, the first thing many people sin when their marriage starts to crack at the seams because of disagreements between them is slander and devaluation by both of them or someone of one of them, the past together. I specify - usually there is a blackening of the whole past. People usually convince themselves and their spouse that there was nothing good in their joint past, but only the bad. But it is also stupid to depreciate due to some differences in the present in the past about their past lives, in which, like any normal and full-fledged life there was, because it had to be, both good and bad.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:23 am

The next moment is protection. In this case, if we talk about a woman, then she feels this need, that is, needs a man, as in the defender. In general, this is the need for certain services from other people. Men also have certain needs for women's services. For example, they need women's support, care, attention, affection and so on. These needs also need to be taken into account when deciding for yourself what you need and what you can provide for yourself.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:02 pm

The same goes for our brain with you, who also does not want to work, although for a person thinking is the main job. All this is physical matter, my friends, but we are not only of them, there is something called a soul in us, or a proud spirit, as I personally like, possessing incredible power and energy. It is this spirit that makes our lazy body, this useless piece of meat, get up and go make great achievements, it is the spirit that makes us think, thanks to which we have risen above the rest of the animal world

Return to “Gay dating”