The true love

Davis

Re: The true love

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:57 am

A paradoxical fact that is shamelessly hushed up by too intensive courses of early development, but which psychologists and teachers are increasingly concerned about: the more load the child's brain receives at the expense of his emotional development, the lower the rate of his intellectual development.
And in the late nineties of the last century the concept of the emotional intelligence of the child was derived. That's it, it turns out, and owe their success to all the rich and very rich people.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Do not bring your mistress to your family home, there are things that you can not do in any way. This is one of them. If there is a childishly naive question: why, it is possible to answer quite childishly: the worst will be. The mistress will be enraged at the sight of his wife's things, will become so flushed with such hatred that it will inevitably materialize in one way or another in the form of a series of failures and troubles that will begin to pour on the heads of all members of the family union.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:07 am

I personally don't know how to distinguish true love. From the one hand it is so easy to say, from the other no... True love is when you can not stop thinking about the other person, when you will compromise to make that person happy, when you'll do anything for him . I wish you to have your sincere love and curious feelings in your life. My first and sincere mutual love is love with my husband. Everything that was before him it was not serious and so painful you know.. Hopefully nowadays I understand who is my husband for me and how he is important for me.

Return to “Gay dating”