difference in age

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: difference in age

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:38 am

I am not bothered about it. Love is available for all ages and all guys should understand it. To my mind age is not important if you love each other. Of course for example ten years already ago people reacted to this fact really painfully but nowadays everyone has understood that it is stupid to be under the influences of stereotypes and react in such a way to some differences in age. Age is just age, it is important what you have inside and here is just feelings are important but not age as well.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:40 am

It is extremely important to share your problem with someone. If you spend too much time thinking, afraid to proceed with the plan, your body is even more stressed. So try to solve the problem "here and now": you can share your problem with a close friend, but you can even meet your offender face to face, talk to him and resolve the conflict.Now it is very important to keep your forgiveness. Most likely, at some point your grievance will again make itself felt, but when it pops up, remind yourself that you preferred to reap the fruits of reconciliation, and not sulk and relive stress.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am

I just will tell you the same that you are used to hear from all guests of this website. I don't mind the difference of the age. I would like to say that we have a little bit difference in our age with my partner and neither me nor my partner cares about our age, we love each other and it doesn't make any sense who is younger or who is older. In our modern world anyone pays attention to it may be in the last ten years it was cruel and confusing, but nowadays there is another situation. Age difference is not important if you just pay attention to the person, not for his age or so on
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:48 pm

These are normal human relationships. It's just that we ourselves need to competently dispose of all our resources, including our attention, and the time behind it.If you need to understand something, you need to concentrate as much as possible, give it all your attention, without unnecessary thoughts and patterns, this is especially important in the study of psychology, because it is about us, about people. And to understand ourselves, we should approach more broadly, not limited only to the classical knowledge of psychology, looking for answers in the external world, but not looking for them in themselves.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:24 am

Actually, if people of this measure adhere to and knew how to consciously manage their feelings, then there would be no problems, with any negative feelings they did not have. But many people, unfortunately, do not know how to do it. However, it is never too late to learn, for example, with the help of this article.
So in these feelings - anxiety and anxiety, I do not see any problems, because they are not, rather, on the contrary, I see in them a great opportunity for you to change your life for the better and become stronger.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:01 am

Culture as the sublimation of sexual instinct, that is, its reverse side, was formed not from scratch, the understanding that the forbidden fruit is always sweet, allows one person to skillfully manipulate others, and the other, respectively, this manipulation succumb. It is the restrictions in the sexual sphere of a person's life that cause him to have an increased interest in sex, which we can often observe in the case of people whose sexual life is very poor. While the abundance of sex, somewhat reduces interest in it, allowing you to free the mind from thinking about sex and take it with other, more promising thoughts.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:44 am

For me, this is especially important, because I'm not a scientist and I do not have the opportunity to conduct full-fledged scientific experiments, whereas I have a great desire for new knowledge, and to quench my curiosity and, if possible, make some of my own discoveries, even if they already someone made, and I just do not know about them, I have to study scientific articles and rely on other people's discoveries in this or that field. This is not an easy, but very interesting work.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Different in the age it's not important if you really love each other. For example, me parents have difference in 10 years, They have much in common, but they have different views on music, books and films. They respect and support each other. And the second case is my friend, whose parents' diffence in the age is 30 years. I think that it's too much, but they somehow live with each other. As I know the parents of his wife was against their marriage, but they really love each other. So it's an individual issue of every person. Even if the difference is too much in the age, but you really love each other and support in different situation, you can live happy.

Return to “Chit Chat”