difference in age

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: difference in age

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:38 am

I am not bothered about it. Love is available for all ages and all guys should understand it. To my mind age is not important if you love each other. Of course for example ten years already ago people reacted to this fact really painfully but nowadays everyone has understood that it is stupid to be under the influences of stereotypes and react in such a way to some differences in age. Age is just age, it is important what you have inside and here is just feelings are important but not age as well.
Julian

Re: difference in age

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello. It is a great day for me because I am registered here. My partner is ten years older than me. Firstly I was confused about such a huge generation gap. But nowadays I can state that there were worthless. I mean my worries were worthless. We live together for about five years and there are no misunderstandings between us what is more great. I think that those people who are worried about the age as some statistic so they are actually don't feel something serious. Age difference is not playing important part in my life

Return to “Chit Chat”