difference in age

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

difference in age

Postby geff » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:46 am

People love each other and have sex without paying attention to whom and who how old, and what year was born.But age difference between couples, or boyfriends and sometimes reaches 25 years old.And people are happy.Very many couples whose age difference is smaller.Here is my age difference with my baby for 13 years.I feel like his directs and produces.Like I all the time 20 years.I wonder still how many such pairs are created and durable whether these relations are and what they are built?I wonder what young boys can find in adult men?
Benny

Re: difference in age

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:19 pm

well i think that it is the best to date man who is the same age as you because it would be easier for you to communicate. but as one great and wise man has said love doesnt know any obstacles and age, so if you truly love the person then nothing will interfere. but considering the fact that who is older that is dominant i dont think that it is to a great extend, but so it happens in most cases. i think that it is due to the character of the person. he can be 10 years younger that you, but have very strong 'trunk'.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:45 am

The difference in 10 - 15 years I do not think anything strange, and relationships in such pairs a variety may be, from sponsorship to true love, as well as any other couple so good luck and let it in your pair of all will be based on feelings. I think that our feelings for each other is the most important thing that should worry us. Just because we need that. I think people who think about the age of too much looking for something else, but not love. Because if you met someone who cares about you and loves you, who cares how old he is? I think we need to stop thinking about this nonsense and just live and enjoy our lives!
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 am

I do not think there are any differences between the pairs with a difference at the age of heterosexual and homosexual. Problems and happiness are the same. I have 15 years difference with my lover. And my love for him is the matter is not in "gifts". Although there are "hunters sponsors." Young guys and girls in men interested in one thing - the fact that they are men. Older, less selfish, and willing to give and not only demand, know that we have to work on a relationship ... I just think that from time to time when your partner is a bit older than you, you can get more experience of from him.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:51 am

I have a difference with my partner for 12 years. That's really a half years together and I'm really happy with it. The truth is, we have broken our relationship over and over again, but was restored after a while and I think it is absolutely normal behavior in any relationship ... Men much older always attracted me much more than my peers and perhaps because they are more experienced, with many in my life experienced, they know how to live ... And they can be just real teachers in life ... Suggest something sensible ... I really appreciate it in my partner. And when your partner is older, it is much more interesting.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:53 am

And I see no fundamental difference ... The main thing to have a sense and understanding ... I know a few guys who are older than me, 10-15 years old, and I'm really interested with them! They are lively, talkative, emotional. Often, you can see the opposite - young guys, such as rotten! So age is not important, feelings above all else. Of course, maybe I just do not think about things that I can have in the near future with these guys. But in any case I think that age should not be important when you love someone really much. Our heart must tell us what we should do in these situations.
Milton

Postby Milton » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:54 am

I had a different experience, but not usually wins the age difference, and the adequacy and grooming. If the partner is older, but he watches his appearance - it is not even bad. But there were not very nice cases. Typically, over the Internet, and in fact to the "business" deal never came. It comes to you in private persons. The difference in the age of 25 years. He's lying, whichever is less. Sends the photo - no traction occurs. Refuses, not rude, but giving to understand that you're not interested - a lot of abuse and incomprehensible words. Are people so stupid as to not understand that people generally do not agree for less.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 am

This needs to be discussed in order to understand whether there is any real love or not? I'm sure that est.I really some young guys are looking at adult men and there was a man, a friend, a loved one and support in life. Instead of a cash cow with which it is possible to swing and swing. I'm talking about normal relations. But in addition, I also have another point of view on the situation. I see nothing wrong with that mature men are helping young men financially and via many other ways. But in any case, when we talk about the issue of love in the relationship and the difference in age, love always wins.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:59 am

Under normal relationships are not built on money, gifts and even in something such as traveling abroad is not only the age difference does not matter, and may even rally a couple of ways. I know a man who is quite wealthy every three to four months for a week takes off for a vacation with some sort of very young guy who years younger than his twenty-twenty-three. While he is now 43 years. So these trips relations in general can not be called by my love of it in quotes which bought for money. I'm not welcome such a relationship. While I understand that there is money and people can afford it. But sometimes such respectable adults may cripple and isporit young innocent souls.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:01 am

If people really love, love is feeling even if you are a senior partner financial constraints and the money will be missed very modest requests confident attitude only strengthened. Difficulties always reinforce feelings. But the high status it is not necessary. Personally I acquainted with a couple where the senior partner in the teaching of Physical Education Institute of the junior partner is engaged in business, and very successfully. His older friend bought a brand new Nexia. They live happily and for a long time in my 5 years. By the way in the relationship they rounders. I think it might be different. But age does not matter ...

Return to “Chit Chat”