He lost interest in me ...

JerryLee

Re: He lost interest in me ...

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:24 am

if he could just see how much you love and adore him, then surely he would return the feelings and you could be happy together. And—rock bottom—if you invest your time and energy into him and making him better, then he will appreciate you and never leave you and of course, you could be happy together. Not. Gonna. Happen. All the hoping, praying, begging, pleading, loving, adoring, investing and energizing in the world cannot and will not change anybody into the person you want him to be. Acknowledge that you deserve more. Talk to him and if he doesn not fix everything - leave him. :shock:
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:53 am

If he suddenly lost interest in you it’s important that you try and identify what happened. Sure you could ask him but if he is like most men, he will clam up and say nothing is wrong. Obviously something is very wrong if a man who couldn’ not get enough of you stops calling altogether. The main reason why men lose interest in a other man overnight is because he is done something that is unappealing. It is hard to absorb that but it is the unfortunate harsh reality of the dating world. Unless a man is deeply emotionally invested in a relationship, one wrong move on the part of the partner he is seeing and he will disappear into the wind.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:39 am

The topic is pretty old - so I really wonder how did that story went with you, Barboro. I read trough some comments here.. I suppose that one guy expressed a correct opinion about men nature - that men really need co conquer their partners all the time. One must not make a "swamp" of it's relations, as it often happens. When people forget how to surprise each other, and take the relations for granted - that was a way to the grave for many relations. Well, and I am agree about that thing that was told about sex too. On the other hand, if you feel that something is going wrong - you need to ask yourself a question - are these really the relations that you want to be in? Because sometimes it is better to let go.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:07 pm

i think that you have to change the situation. try to know the reason of this problem and solve it. it may really spoil the relations. there are some alternatives for example oral sex, i think that it is rather good alternative but it is not like sex, i think that you have to do everything in order to make your sex better. i know that very common problem is dryness. once you will change your sex and improve it then i think that you will get your passion back and everything would be just the best.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi guys) Nice to meet you all here) Men are hot and cold. :D :D This is how they are wired. One minute they are interested. They next they aren't. The worst thing you can do is try to pull them in forcefully. See his distantness and raise him. Wait for him to contact you. :) He needs to be the one pursuing you. Dating as a man is a game of not freaking out . Hope you've been to drama class. The freaking out when he goes slightly cold is perfectly natural. Do not interrogate him about his change of mood. Don't profess your love or anything. He may keep pursuing. You've got other things to do too and other options.
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:39 am

I think he still likes you but he initiated that he wants to be with you by willingly moving in with his grandparents, now its up to you to confirm that you want to be with him too by calling him or talking to him or something. If he is as shy as you say hes not going to come right out . I wanna be with you,hes going to show you that he wants you in the wierdest sweetest ways like not moving to washington for example,its your job to look out for those little hints and and show him yes i like you too. It may take a while especially if hes shy trust me. My boyfriend was just like that ,we were great friends but he was super shy.
florian

Postby florian » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:51 am

When someone loses interest it shows that something wrong in your relations. Remember the best moments of your life, things you have done together, topics you discussed, films you watch together. Everything you were doing together. Try to do it again together. Talk with him about it. Maybe he will tell you about his problems. I had a bad experience when no one of us didn't want to listen each other. Everything finished bad with broken heart pain and depression. Do not make the same mistake. Talk to each other and everything will be alright ;)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:46 pm

florian wrote:Try to do it again together.

that will be a silly and futile idea. You can never make the things to be the same. You can create the exact copy of some situation, but you will never make it return the same emotions. that was proven by many people. Things evolve, both in nature and in relations. You need to move on, and to search for some new ways to get the attention of your partner, to make the feelings fresh again .If you will try to go back to the old ways, that will not do any good, but will only make the things worse, because the feeling of futileness will increase the feeling of breaking up.
Easton

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:47 am

i think that you are exaggerating. i do not believe that your partner could lose the interest in you. of course maybe he is bored with you because you are always the same and he knows that there are a lot of guys who can give him more than you. that is why you have to act immediately. try to show yourself fro the new side and shock him, you have to organize something that he will not expect that you can do such things in bed. and you will make fire inside of his soul and may not worry about the interest anymore.
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:49 am

you know it is really very common problem and i think that when you date the person for a long time it is a very serious problem but it happens very often and you may be sure that you are not alone with it. you just have to want to solve and your partner ahs try to do it as well. i hope that you would be able to overcome it because otherwise your relations would just ruin. i think that you just have to change something in your sex. yes i know that it sounds very simple but in the real life it is very hard. you have to choose something that you have not tried with your partner and get new emotions from your sex.

Return to “Gay dating”