Should we consult together in a relationship

Davis

Re: Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:44 am

Studying a person continues all his life, but in childhood, the prerequisites for this are many times greater. Therefore, the most correct way to help to form the necessary nerve connections in children is to surround them with tender love, care, attention, ensure safety and favorable conditions for development. Our children really need attention, people who talk to them, read, sing, and not just sometimes flash before their eyes. The game is the main everyday activity for a child of preschool age. But for this he often needs a partner. It's great if they are parents, as this contributes not only to the overall development of the baby, but also to further understanding between them.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:13 pm

The natural reaction of the affected party will be resentment, anger, disappointment and so on.
Resentment, in fact, this is a child's behavior. Each of us has a child inside, and this child sometimes makes itself felt, more or less. An adult who takes upon himself, never takes offense, but the child always takes offense.If in your family such a situation happened, and if you decided to still forgive the traitor, you can not utter the words of your ego, for example: "I forgave you". It is necessary to say: "Forgive me, that I brought our life or the situation before what happened to us."
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:25 pm

I said that many many couples have such a process in their lives. If you see that your feelings are in danger, try to hold everything in your hands. If you see that your partner loses his interest or maybe you are becoming not interested in the person ,you might do something. If you want to save your family or relationship you may act in some way. I recommend you firstly gather and discuss all problems in your life, do this step first, because maybe your beloved one is proud, be normal and keep it in your hands. I just want to say that it is always good when partners solve their problems together!!!
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:09 pm

I am not a civil institution under the inspiration you a certain paradigm, it would be too cynical of me to live as you want, as you see the right to live, and live only to account for the fact of their choice, carry responsibility for it, that, first of all, do not suffer themselves, from their mistakes. If the family is not important for you, then you will not have it at all, than if it is your last in the list of your priorities, husband or wife, children, if you do not need them, do not torture yourself, do not let all this into your own a life.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:35 am

Business is a good opportunity to begin to answer for the actions of other people, this is the beginning of the path to power, because you control the process in which one, satisfy the need of others, doing all the work themselves, but trusting you as the responsible person who will then encourage them crumbs for their work.
Do you see the price of irresponsibility, and is it so complex, and so terrible, if you understand that in fact you simply direct the actions of other people, and it is not always possible to do this successfully?
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:57 pm

You can understand people - negative scenarios are frightening and take a lot of energy for your thinking. However, hiding from a possible problem means disarming yourself before her.
This should not be done. Fear must be able to look into the eyes. Difficulties need to be able to look into the eyes. Therefore, one needs to accustom oneself to seeing the bad, something that a person usually fears and avoids even in his thoughts. This is not such a difficult job, you can do it yourself
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Well, and so on, as events unfold, our attitude to them can change, our perception of them can change, and so our understanding of the truth can change. Therefore, by making time slices from our lives and studying them, we can establish different truths in meaning, which at one glance they will be true for us, and for other lies.
All this tells us that even the same information can be considered both true and false, depending on our interpretation of it and the conclusions we draw from it.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Therefore, spouses, if they want to preserve their marriage, from all their overstated, selfish demands to each other, should be abandoned, if, of course, the maturity of their thinking allows them to do so. And if they can not cope with this themselves, well then a good psychologist can come to their aid if they call him, that is, if they turn to him for help. But it is necessary to solve this problem, because in a normal family the wife should not see her husband in her husband, and the husband should not see his slave and servant in his wife.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:46 am

But it's not that, not introverts or extroverts - it's about being able to switch from the outside world to the inner world when it's necessary. To do this, you must learn to enjoy the inner dialogue, from reflection, from reading, from dreams. And when there are a lot of bright images, interesting people, all kinds of events around you, when your life is bubbling - there is simply no time for immersion in yourself and there is neither necessity nor desire to communicate with yourself.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Animals are physically stronger than humans several times, but the main ones on this planet are us, all thanks to the instinct of power and the qualities that accompany it. Any manifestations of power and all those features that are inherent in powerful people, I can explain their high ability to survive, and also the ability to adapt to any conditions. The instinct of power can open our eyes to many of our qualities, our behavior and our desires, to our whole life, throughout history.

Return to “Gay dating”