Should we consult together in a relationship

Davis

Re: Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:44 am

Studying a person continues all his life, but in childhood, the prerequisites for this are many times greater. Therefore, the most correct way to help to form the necessary nerve connections in children is to surround them with tender love, care, attention, ensure safety and favorable conditions for development. Our children really need attention, people who talk to them, read, sing, and not just sometimes flash before their eyes. The game is the main everyday activity for a child of preschool age. But for this he often needs a partner. It's great if they are parents, as this contributes not only to the overall development of the baby, but also to further understanding between them.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:13 pm

The natural reaction of the affected party will be resentment, anger, disappointment and so on.
Resentment, in fact, this is a child's behavior. Each of us has a child inside, and this child sometimes makes itself felt, more or less. An adult who takes upon himself, never takes offense, but the child always takes offense.If in your family such a situation happened, and if you decided to still forgive the traitor, you can not utter the words of your ego, for example: "I forgave you". It is necessary to say: "Forgive me, that I brought our life or the situation before what happened to us."
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:25 pm

I said that many many couples have such a process in their lives. If you see that your feelings are in danger, try to hold everything in your hands. If you see that your partner loses his interest or maybe you are becoming not interested in the person ,you might do something. If you want to save your family or relationship you may act in some way. I recommend you firstly gather and discuss all problems in your life, do this step first, because maybe your beloved one is proud, be normal and keep it in your hands. I just want to say that it is always good when partners solve their problems together!!!

Return to “Gay dating”