Parents and our relationship

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Joel

Re: Parents and our relationship

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 am

At first you can not move (that is, grow and develop), then you can not live and breathe at all - it is known that long-term and deep grievances lead to the development of cancer. God keep you from them!Arguing philosophically, just for you, it is now a situation in which you are offended by something. Do not believe it, but you need it for growth. The fact is that an incredible amount of energy is spent on offenses. And the main task of both the offender and the offended is to come out of these roles consciously, because resentment is always a hopeless impasse.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:39 pm

To be honest my relationships with my parents are not quite normal but I can not say that bad. I love them so much and to be honest the dearest people than them I simply don't have. And I miss them because we live too far from each other. Maybe this distance spoils our relationship in a some way. Many parents do not realize that they create quite serious problems with regard to their children when they try to intervene or advise something. But not paying attention to this fact, I would like to state that we should appreciate every single minute spent with our parents and living with them
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:43 pm

But from my point of view, it's not even the need for new knowledge that gives importance to self-education, but elementary human interest and curiosity. Think about it, do not you really want to know more about this world, reveal its secrets, find something new that you do not know yet, even without some practical application of the knowledge obtained, but just for yourself, for filling your inner world new ideas about the external world? It's so exciting!
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:22 am

It's just that nothing happens in this world. You are lying when you are profitable, or when circumstances force you to lie, when fear makes you lie to get out. Children do the same.
Children lie, dear adults, because they also want a lot and much to fear, do not think that you are very different from them in their behavior. You are smarter, smarter, physically stronger, more experienced, but you are driven by the same instincts that drive children
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:20 am

And in that case, what do you have to do, maybe you need to shout left and right, that everything is wrong, that we live in a world of illusions and should sober up? No, this should not be done, simply because everyone does not care, they are quite happy with it.
People will watch this idiotic box called a TV, they will lash a pig's mouth, slaughter the gut with all sorts of rubbish and enjoy the life of the sheep, waiting until the system needs the sheep's skin.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:56 am

After all, anyone who wants to achieve certain success, not necessarily in sports, but in general in all that is important to him, you need to have the psychology of the winner and have a fighting character. Without this success can not be achieved. In professional sports these qualities are especially important. But I believe that they are important for normal life, which constantly challenges us. And so the psychology of sports discussed in this article is important not only for those involved in sports, but for those who perceive life itself as a game, as a constant rivalry, as a struggle in which it is important to win, it is important to achieve success, and not just participate. If you belong to just such people, then this article is for you.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:22 am

Such people are often absolutely unable to analyze their behavior and look at themselves from the outside. They openly strive to satisfy their desires and needs at the expense of other people, not thinking about how it looks in the eyes of others. And sometimes they are genuinely surprised at people's discontent over their excessively selfish behavior, which it seems to them quite normal. Sometimes there are such self-spoiled egoists who are firmly convinced that others should do everything for their happiness. And if this does not happen, then they fall into either depression or rage.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Try to spent more time together without your parents, you even can go whenever you want with your partner. Or the best variant you can move to another town, if your partner will agree with you. And your parents will not be able to interfere in your relations. As if th situation will be such, finally you can stop relations with your partner.

Return to “Chit Chat”