The kids gender.

Caleb

Re: The kids gender.

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Fear, which in principle immediately comes to mind, is in fact not appropriate, because you can only fear what you are not ready for, and if you have answers to any questions, what kind of fear can there be in that case?
The only thing that really prevents us from always having a lot of spare options for any possible scenario of our life and what I have already mentioned is of course laziness.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Develop in yourself a sense of self-worth and a sense of freedom friends and then no debts to you will not get attached. In any case, voluntarily you just do not want to be something to someone, a burning passion for freedom will overcome all slavish thinking within you. Send to hell all these slavish feelings within you, all these snot, which other people are plastering their base and cynical selfishness, imposing their will upon you. Debts, in any general form, they are not for you, they are not for people.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Speaking about nature, I would like to cite as an example the social parasitism of ants, when some ants live at the expense of others and this is also not accidental, this is the norm, this is what is conceived by nature, and nature, unlike man, is not mistaken. The person to the social parasitism always treated ambiguously, on the one hand, this was considered by the masses to be a very harmful and negative phenomenon, which is not surprising, because it is on the vast majority of people that social parasites parasitize.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 pm

That's why they love him. Let us now think about why sex is pleasure? Or rather, why did nature do it so that we get pleasure from sex? Well, we need to multiply, it's right to continue our family. Therefore, a man should be drawn to a woman, and a woman to a man. And do not just pull to talk about the weather, but for something more - for sex. In other words, people of different sexes should experience sexual attraction to each other, so that, excuse the expression, mate and multiply. It is because of the sexual act that children are obtained.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:43 am

People, for example, turn to me for help, and tell about themselves and their lives only what they themselves consider necessary, so that I know, while they are simply ignored the very significant moments.
It is necessary to pull out such people the truth that is needed rather than them than me, but they are afraid of it, people often expect that they will be given some kind of universal recipe that will help them live happily.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:30 pm

In general, like the muscles of a person, the brain will work as quickly as it goes into his habit, so train the brain as often as possible, set tasks and look for ways to solve these problems, only for your own good, set tasks that affect your life , that is, yielding concrete, useful results. That's actually you and the analysis of the outstanding mental abilities of a person who are not really, not some kind of gift, not something more exceptional than some people have, but not all.

Return to “Future dads”