Miss my son...

Caleb

Re: Miss my son...

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:14 am

We just do all the different things, some do the things closest to what they want, others do the same close things to what they want, but that they do not realize, and this is already a matter of wrong choice.
That's why I always said and say that for example a person does not really want money, if after work he hangs on the couch and watches TV, if on a day off he goes to drink beer with friends or to have fun in any other way, he does not need money, whatever he says.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Some people, getting rid of negative emotions, as they say, take evil out on different things, which they simply break, beat, tear. Someone likes to beat the dishes, someone breaks the furniture in the house, someone tears something, and I recommend that you just start doing physical exercises - push up, squat, lift dumbbells and so on, it also helps very well and most importantly, nothing to break and break it is not necessary. It is only important to do these exercises as early as possible, when emotions are not so strong as to motivate you only to break something or break something. In general, redirect your emotional energy into exercise to calm down.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:33 pm

People like to parasitize each other, slavery is a vivid example, because so their life becomes easier. And if they have the opportunity to climb someone's neck, then, not all, but most people, will use this opportunity. Moreover, a person, this is a creature that is always and all is not enough, so if you give up something once, if you let someone get into your neck, then expect that this person will soon drop her legs from her . And even this will not be enough for him, he will destroy you to the last, sucking out of you all the vital juices.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

This happens for various reasons. About them we'll talk in other articles. For now, keep in mind, dear women, that the more primitive a man is, the less he interests in life, including in a woman. For example, to appreciate, not just to notice, but to appreciate the intelligence of a woman - a man himself must be an intellectually developed person. Similarly, in order to be interested in the soul of a woman, a man must adhere to certain values ​​that are more exalted than those in which a man seeks only to satisfy his low-lying animal needs.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:19 am

Many people do not live to their old age, just because they do not want to interact with other people on equal terms, so as not to be rats to honor their obligations honestly. A person can live happily and in abundance, and while not deceiving other people, I declare this with all responsibility. I will not say that I myself am completely frank, there is no need for this, because there are no prerequisites for who and what truth is needed, people do not know this and I see it. But to use dirty and primitive ways of manipulation, for me completely unacceptable.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Pleasing to the eye, things are by no means always such in practice, pleasant on the ear of the word - the truth, and the physical procedures causing the pain - harmful. In all cases, we need to seek information about what surrounds us, to the present, and not to the once-deferred associations in our head. Of course, there is a benefit from them, because only remembering the mistake made before, you will not step on the rake a second time, but this mistake must be realized, and draw conclusions on its basis.

Return to “Fathers’ section”