Why is husband jealous?

Duke

Re: Why is husband jealous?

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:22 pm

You knnow the only thing I am wondering about is how did that strange guy felt afterwards)) I was never a jealous person. That feeling seems to be completely alien for my personality actually.
I always thought that if you are in the relations with someone - that means the complete trust between you. If that is not this way - then what is the point of the relations then? Maybe I am being idealistic, I know. But such an approach does work for me in my relations with my husband. We are not trying to spy on each other ans we are never getting suspicious.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 am

Hi there boys. I am glad to write here again. And hope you will have the same. Being jealous is not for me just because I trust my partner and I believe in all his words, just because he proved his feelings and there are many reasons for me to believe him. Apart from it you know I don't have such a strong character that could be so jealousy. I would like to say that being jealous can really damage your relationships. And you should control your emotions and your feelings and of course believe your partner.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:33 am

To my mind there are many reasons for it. And I agree with all of you guys. I find this feeling quite natural and I don't find exactly something bad in it. All people have different feelings and especially if they love someone soooo much. I also love my partner and I am afraid to lose him. That's why sometimes I am a little bit worried when I see that someone pays much attention to him. It makes me feel jealous. And to my mind it would make everyone to feel jealous if you love your beloved one. But too much of it can also be quite destroying
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:46 am

Say "one, two, three, push!" And do it. Continue counting, encouraging the baby to repeat your actions. Caring and affection is loved by all living beings.
One of the ways to develop such qualities in a small person is the following. Sit with your child on the floor, taking with them a couple of his favorite toys. Take one of them, pity me, say gentle words. It is necessary that the child saw and heard it - learned to be polite. Then do the same, taking the baby in his arms.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:08 pm

You want to pour out your soul. You are looking for empathy.
You crave to be loved, such a sufferer. You, without noticing it, get carried away, very strongly exaggerate the colors. You, of course, will fall in love, regret.
But remember: a woman who loves you can not withstand the overwhelming hatred of her offender (ie, the wife with whom you do not intend to part).
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:08 am

There are many reasons for your partner to be jealous. I understand it in many reasons. For example maybe you give some reasons for him to feel jealous as for you. Maybe there is no trust between you and your partner, everything is possible. But maybe it is just his type of character. If there is too much of it you may pay attention to it and be ready that in time it will be increased. It is so sad theme because being insane they can hurt you and your morality. Such people who are jealous too much can bring harm to you.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 am

Of course, often this is a misunderstanding, or inability to set priorities in their lives, especially this applies to people who recently married and continue to live a previous, irresponsible life. Creating a family is a step forward, and it's better to say a step up, it's not an event, as some believe, not an addition to the old life, it's a different life, pessimism is not acceptable here, the past should be left in the past so that it does not interfere with the present, not future. If yesterday you went to discos and drank spirits with friends, and today you have a family, then already be kind enough to understand that such a life with a family does not match.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 am

This is when you do not deny a single moment in your life, but just try to understand - what each of them tells you and what life wants from you, throwing you different situations and reducing you to certain people.
It's hard to imagine in full, and yet try, and most importantly, arm yourself with this goal for the future, because if you take and comprehend all life's moments, your life will go up the hill.

Return to “Gay dating”