Why is husband jealous?

Duke

Re: Why is husband jealous?

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:22 pm

You knnow the only thing I am wondering about is how did that strange guy felt afterwards)) I was never a jealous person. That feeling seems to be completely alien for my personality actually.
I always thought that if you are in the relations with someone - that means the complete trust between you. If that is not this way - then what is the point of the relations then? Maybe I am being idealistic, I know. But such an approach does work for me in my relations with my husband. We are not trying to spy on each other ans we are never getting suspicious.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 am

Hi there boys. I am glad to write here again. And hope you will have the same. Being jealous is not for me just because I trust my partner and I believe in all his words, just because he proved his feelings and there are many reasons for me to believe him. Apart from it you know I don't have such a strong character that could be so jealousy. I would like to say that being jealous can really damage your relationships. And you should control your emotions and your feelings and of course believe your partner.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:33 am

To my mind there are many reasons for it. And I agree with all of you guys. I find this feeling quite natural and I don't find exactly something bad in it. All people have different feelings and especially if they love someone soooo much. I also love my partner and I am afraid to lose him. That's why sometimes I am a little bit worried when I see that someone pays much attention to him. It makes me feel jealous. And to my mind it would make everyone to feel jealous if you love your beloved one. But too much of it can also be quite destroying
Julian

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:18 pm

I am so curious about being here. I find this website as a good way for finding out everything about each other. To be jealous is stupid thing that can lead to many quarrels and disagreements in the relationships. I faced with it in some of my previous relations. We ended our relations because my partner was sooo jealous, his attitude to me was so awful that I can not even describe it. That's why I tried to look for the partner without these aspects in the relationships .. I suppose that everyone should believe in each other and of course trust .

Return to “Gay dating”