I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Bart

Re: I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Hey all!!! I am Bart. I have read that many of you had relationships with women. But I can not imagine how it is, because I have never faced with it. Actually you can be aware of my life. I am a chef in my own restaurant. I find it like my own passion and personal achievement. I am going to open more and more places. What else.. Ah. Soon in some months my partner and I will become happy dads. Could you imagine it? we referred to surrogate motherhood and nowadays we are waiting for our baby) ask me if you have some questions.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 pm

My name is Daniel and I am a married person. We don't have children but we referred surrogate agency and nowadays we are waiting for positive results. Maybe I told you we would like to raise twins and we sincerely hope for such a great results. I can also mention that my hobbies are quite varied and different I just do whatever I like and that's all. Cooking for example inspires me. It is my weakness in a good way. I consider myself as a good cooker just because I know how to prepare best and delicious food moreover how to make it as healthier as it is possible.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Nice to meet you here, Nicola. I can feel your pain, my thoughts with you. Speaking about your ex, there is nothing uncommon in changing sexual preferences multiple times. That's our biology and we are not able to control it. I'm more concerned with moral question. It's hard to determine, whether children has to be with you or with biological parents...

Return to “Introduce yourself”