I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Bart

Re: I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Hey all!!! I am Bart. I have read that many of you had relationships with women. But I can not imagine how it is, because I have never faced with it. Actually you can be aware of my life. I am a chef in my own restaurant. I find it like my own passion and personal achievement. I am going to open more and more places. What else.. Ah. Soon in some months my partner and I will become happy dads. Could you imagine it? we referred to surrogate motherhood and nowadays we are waiting for our baby) ask me if you have some questions.
Daniel89

Re: I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 pm

My name is Daniel and I am a married person. We don't have children but we referred surrogate agency and nowadays we are waiting for positive results. Maybe I told you we would like to raise twins and we sincerely hope for such a great results. I can also mention that my hobbies are quite varied and different I just do whatever I like and that's all. Cooking for example inspires me. It is my weakness in a good way. I consider myself as a good cooker just because I know how to prepare best and delicious food moreover how to make it as healthier as it is possible.

Return to “Introduce yourself”