What if he leaves you ...

Howard

Re: What if he leaves you ...

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Love is one of the most exciting, rewarding and satisfying of human experiences. Whether the love of family, friends, a child or romantic love, it is a shared human adventure. Just as high as one might feel at the tip of that love, the lows can be devastatingly painful when it is time to let go of that loved one. Whether needing to let go because they have passed on, or because it is time to move on from the relationship, grief is a component. You should grieve what was lost and accept the healing hands of time. Recognize your emotional limits, but don’t isolate yourself as you let someone go and heal from the loss.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:06 pm

My greetings for each guy here. How are you boys??? It is difficult to back to normal life even. If your partner leaves you, you should not be depressed you should keep calm and never try to make him to come back. If he betray once you will have the same with the second time. Do not be stupid and do not murder you by such actions. I think you should not to restore what he did and your apologies for him will bring really worthless. If he leaves you try to leave again. Try to start your life again and never start being under his influence
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:39 am

This is because even if you get to know the reason why that person does not want your company, it will hurt you even more. Not knowing anything will be a step towards accepting the challenge.
After a break up it is natural that you suffer pain and loss but never let these thoughts haunt you like ghost and derive you into a state of depression. Prefer not to talk about the topic repeatedly as people will get tired listening to the same story and you may find difficulty in healing.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:22 am

I just remember that many many years ago I also had such fears and I really was afraid of being betrayed or for example offended... At the end I got it and it was so painful period for me. Yeah he left me after such a great experience of being together. Firstly I evern could not imagine how to continue my life without him, but probably there was healing period that helped me to forget about everything. I simpler decided to travel. And probably it was one of the best decision that helped me to cope with it
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:19 pm

There are many different reasons for those decisions. But usually the partner tells that not just when he decided to leave you - but when he already has someone on the side to leave you for.
That happens in most cases. I think if it came to that already - when your partner tells you this openly - there are really not many things that can be done. It never happens just in one moment. if you are attentive - you will notice how that moment comes closer and closer - misunderstandings, small fights, coldness in relations. When one really takes relations seriously and not for granted - he will never miss it, when it is coming.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:36 pm

I really imagine your situation. You should remember that just everything in your hands and you can safe your marriage and make your partner to stay with you forever. If you start to notice that you lose your partner you might have really serious conversation with him and organize all troubles and find some way out . To my mind you might be pretty patient in any case and control your emotions. But maybe you might think over is it important for you to stay with the person who wants to leave you..... ...
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:48 am

When I was in similar situation, I didn't try to return him back. Of course I liked him and I was depressed but I didn't do that. My ex boyfriend didn't find the reason to explain why he left me. I was disappointed in some feelings at all. I was alone during the long period, but hopefully I didn't start to beg him to come back or something like this. He is in the past, nowadays I am not alone and leaving of my ex boyfriend turned out to be really good experience for me. I don't want to judge him because it was his own opinion ,but I don't find it necessary to be with the person who leaves you

Return to “Gay dating”