Tired of what we do and feel every day together

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nilkoln

Re: Tired of what we do and feel every day together

Postby Nilkoln » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:32 pm

I know how it can be difficult to look on the same person the loong piese of time. I think that it is very important to find the common deal and try to follow it all the time. I A THINK tHAT this is very important to have the same interests and spend the common deals. Feeling tired all the time is a major one. Others include extreme weakness, difficulty sleeping, lack of concentration, rapid heartbeat, chest pains, and headache. Simple exercise, such as climbing the stairs or walking short distances, can cause fatigue. When your thyroid hormones are out of whack, even everyday activities will wipe you out.
Lui

Postby Lui » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Oh my goodness.. If you feel it, something wrong with your relationships, with your family. And if you want to save it you should try to change the atmosphere and your attitude as well. I liked as one guy said that Find common interests often try to communicate genuine interest hobby husband.you can have sex even better in what some unusual place an excellent remedy for stress. You can change the interior of the apartment, go to the movies. It is a fantastic idea that you can organise any trip, even in the country, a barbecue, romantic evening and simply going to the movies!!!
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:43 am

Hi everybody. Dear visitors, today I have really hard day.. So wish me good luck. Everyone can be tired .. It is natural.. But there are many many good ways how to get better this situation. It is right you are that you can change the interior of the apartment, go to the movies. You can schedule any trip, even in the country, a barbecue. Scandal and offense because of the midnight call to ask how he was doing at work and how many of them there for young employees. Simply it is also possible to to arrange a day of rest and hold it together in my museum, theatre, disco or even organise a trip
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:44 am

I just don't tell you about relationships.. We are not like a mountain, we can not bare with everything in this world... Probably maybe you are upset of daily routine.. I usually suffer from endless problems and no wonder that in conclusion I am pretty exhausted. Simple it would be pretty good for you to have the ability to cope with such troubles. I think that if you are positively arranged, everything will be easy for you. Apart from it you can have some mental rest, I suggest you to try bath with aroma oils. But If it concerns relationships.. I don't know what to do here
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:22 pm

Have a good evening dear people. I am so glad that I have found time to register here. I have many ideas and themes for communication. I know just one way of keeping interesting during the whole period. you might assign time for being just together alone with your partner. And ur doesn't matter whether have you children or not, whether busy your or not . You might usually find some time for each other, for example going somewhere together or visiting some events or parties together. But I am happy to hear your ideas
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:47 pm

What to do in order not to be offended? How to get rid of accumulated grievances? Remember or think - who is the least offended? Do you have friends or friends who live quietly without resentment?
Why do you think that some people are offended and often offended, while others do not even think about such nonsense as resentment. What is the difference between the one and the second? I think that people who are self-confident are less likely to take offense.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:05 am

Hi there dear people. I understand that everyone can be tired of being together. I think that romantic relationships will help you to renew your life. I just want to say that you must be sincere with each other. We always try to pay attention to each other, romantic feelings and attitudes really help us to make relations more better, moreover if you use romantic atmosphere for making your relationship more varied so you can achieve so much using this method. Romantic feelings will impress you and your partner so try to show them.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:41 pm

This is not a suggestion or a betrayal of confidence in a person, it is not a question of faith at all here, it is an elementary understanding of the person who he is and that he is no different from others, except for the difference to which he distinguishes himself, or is distinguished by others. Perhaps this position is not very profitable from the point of view of long-term financial extraction from people, but it makes them stronger, opens great opportunities for people, and I, in my turn, are convinced that in the world of such people, strong in spirit and reason, live more interesting and easier.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:58 am

That's when you deal with really clever people, in that case, it's better to completely abandon the deception, otherwise you will show yourself as an extremely weak and stupid person, and also as an aggressor, for deception is a certain form of violence. All that I said above about the benefits of lying, all this you can apply only to most people, skillful lies are relevant only to underdeveloped people whose level of awareness is very low. Here in relation to such people lies - this is a weapon, but with clever people, this is an abominable defense, showing the weakness of a person, his stupidity and complete misunderstanding of the evidence of his lies.

Return to “Chit Chat”