How can I help my child to be confident?

Joel

Re: How can I help my child to be confident?

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:07 am

Adherence to the beliefs and family stereotypes adopted by the parents of the behavior of the husband and wife. Otherwise, this phenomenon is called the grinding of the characters, in reality, lapping of stereotypes occurs. For example, in the family of the husband it was believed that the breadwinner of the family should be a man, and the wife should only deal with the household and children. And in the wife's family it was the norm that both spouses work and equally engage in farming and children. In this case, quarrels and misunderstandings are likely before the spouses find a compromise convenient for both or come to an agreement that suits both.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:43 pm

I believe you will agree with me that it is always possible to review your life in such a way as to exclude long separation, you just need to find other options according to which you will pay much attention to your family, without prejudice to other aspects of your life. The family is expensive anyway, it is more expensive than a career, money, friends, your hobbies and hobbies, which do not necessarily have to disappear, but you should pay less attention to them if you do not want to lose your family.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:59 am

What are the general problems in storing large amounts of information in our head, it's still limitless, it's another matter that it's not always easy to use the data stored in our head, but I assure you that in critical situations, the brain will find them and use them them to calculate our actions.
Natural flair, will not replace the capabilities of the intellect, otherwise, a person would never have risen above the animal world and hardly could survive as a being reasonable at any rate.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Well, it is possible for some representatives of our kind, to be something due to someone - this is really the only way to become a person. After all, not all people are guided by common sense, when something is done, most of them prefer to do something only from under the stick. And duty is a stick!
I recommend to you friends, forget about all these debts that hang on you. Do not be guided by any sense of duty, taking those or other decisions in your life - throw this infection out of your head.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:28 pm

People refer themselves to a certain group and determine for themselves the enemy from fear and not the ability to join any team, it's our animal instinct, animals always get into flocks for better survival. We certainly need this too, but we should not go too far and in any situation to associate ourselves exclusively with the group or with all people in general, it is amazing of course, but such people often meet me, they are so carefully educated. And in every group, in every society, there are social parasites, there are far more of them than you can imagine, because no one weighs what each of us gives to society.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:21 am

After all, the same middle-aged crisis can affect the man's vision of his life in exceptionally gloomy tones, which will not correspond to reality, but nevertheless will have a very strong impact on his behavior. And if a man is unable to clearly articulate his thoughts, explaining his dissatisfaction with the relationship with a woman - can not explain what exactly he does not like, what he does not like, what he lacks in these relations - it is better to drag him to a psychologist, by any means. Otherwise, such dissatisfaction can begin to manifest in him not only in treason, but in other wrong and rash acts.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 am

After all, you will still have to analyze the half-truth, because it will not give you peace, unless you forget about it. If the half-truth for you does not have a fateful character, for you it is, not for other people, then of course you have to look for all the missing parts of the picture that you paint. Let's say for me as a psychologist of course you need to know as much as possible, although often it happens that people do not tell a half-truth specifically, but simply unconsciously represent a profitable picture of life in which they themselves live.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:13 pm

But let's just be attentive to ourselves, and excluding all complex terms and definitions we'll look at our behavior and our desires. The craving for the opposite sex actually begins at a very early age, you know that even in the kindergarten, the kids pay attention to each other as individuals of the opposite sex.
In our society there are certain moral standards, there are prohibitions that can not be violated, there are age limits.

Return to “Fathers’ section”