The first day at school

Kane

Re: The first day at school

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:12 am

Therefore, lying is what holds the whole global parasitic system, and politicians, a priori, are professional liars. But still, we must admit, if deception in our lives is really the only way to survive, many would not survive now, but as long as even the most outspoken fools and fuckers live with us, so one person will not only be cheated.When I see a deception that is obvious to me, it disgusts me, not because it is deception per se, I understand that people want to use the trust of others for their own purposes, for our lives this intention is natural and to some extent even justified , given the recklessness of the majority.
Wester

Re: The first day at school

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:03 pm

In addition to everything else, and limiting the capabilities of individual members of this society, I'm not talking about morality and morality, which become basic in determining the events and actions in the minds of people. Avoiding these norms, and this is the trigger for a disease like autism, and as a proof of this theory, one can simply look at the statistics of such a disease, which is mainly affected by people living in developed countries where the vast majority of the population lives in an illusory world.
Lythind

The first day at school

Postby Lythind » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:27 pm

My word of the day is:
Hypernervosikustiskadiafragmakontravibrationer
Its a swedish medical word that means hipo

Return to “Fathers’ section”