what is the opinion of your relatives?

Davis

Re: what is the opinion of your relatives?

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:31 am

if your child is mistaken or fails, ask him what lesson he has learned from this mistake and ask not to do it again;
do not praise the innate talents of your child. Encourage his attempts to work on their improvement, even if he does not succeed. The desire for development is the most important factor affecting the success of a child who is talented since birth. Children who are constantly praised for their natural abilities tend to avoid the heavy tasks that can go to their advantage. This is because they are afraid to disappoint their parents;
the child should not apologize to you for the received deuce. On the contrary, you must focus on finding a problem together and solve it
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:44 am

Immediately or gradually? Ideal if the child himself begins to ask about it. For example: "Mom, and when will Vanya come again?", "Let him stay, and in the morning he will play with me." Such questions mean that the child is bored and in principle is ready to accept a new member of the family.If this does not happen yet, do not worry. Give your man and child time to socialize, leave alone in the room, send to a store or a movie. Only through joint activities will be formed friendship and trust. And very soon everything will fall into place.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 pm

This is unacceptable not only because another person with his egoism will influence the climate in your family, but also because such a position can become a habit, and the smith of your happiness will always be other people, but not yourself.
I think this is too high a price for happiness, which you lose because of your own weakness, expressed in the unwillingness to bear responsibility, even for yourself.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:49 pm

I also often hear about such a thing as creative visualization, against which I have nothing, but I do not see the relevance of this concept in my case. You do not attract what you think and the probability of what you allow, you can attract only what you really want and mentally attract, actually the authors of creative visualization is exactly what it is. Are there any other reasons to prevent the possibility of something that you would not want this to happen, but what should you always be ready for?
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Debts are needed by those who do not consider themselves to be a person who does not need an internal, but an external force, to do something useful, including for themselves. I suggest that you be people, not driven cattle, having neither your own opinion nor your own self. And to be human, you need to feel free, free from everything, from all debts and related feelings. Do great things - at will, relying on common sense, and not on the feelings that bind you to something.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:27 pm

And that's what my friends want to tell you - it's very important, life, it teaches us constantly, it always and everywhere gives us very important life lessons, which are directed again so that we become stronger.
But their assimilation depends on our mental abilities, and therefore, as our intellectual development progresses, life becomes simpler and more understandable, because you notice those numerous clues and the obviousness that she, this very life, to us throws.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Not such, perhaps, strong, as the need for self-preservation, but still very strong. It is not for nothing that Freud called the sexual instinct the basic instinct, for he saw what a strong influence he has on a person. So from the position of physiology, everything is simple and clear - our libido [sex attraction to the person of the opposite sex] is supported by hormones, they cause a person's desire to exercise sexual activity. And this desire can sometimes be very strong, if a person has not had sex for a long time. Some people are ready for anything for sex, including violence.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:39 am

But if there is no such person next to you, then learn all this from such articles like this and similar books. In this case, you need to learn to see in determination - the path to success, to pleasures, to a good life, then you will begin to understand why you need to make complex and responsible decisions, why do you start actions, the consequences of which are not always obvious. The taste of victory for you should be sweeter than the taste of the grief of failure. The cup with pleasure in your head should outweigh the cup with pain. That's the whole point.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Previously, by definition, people could not dream the way we can today dream, they simply did not have the data that we have for you. In addition, I personally noticed that the more educated people are, the more rich are his fantasies, and the more complex his structure of thinking. A person's knowledge of himself, based on his inner qualities and hidden resources, is rather vague. I, as a psychologist, work only with proven facts, omitting the esoteric part, in which there are many interesting facts, but all of them require for the most part faith on our part, which, in my opinion, is not a serious approach to the questions posed to a person.

Return to “Future dads”