Adopting: will you choose younger or elder child?

Dan36

Re: Adopting: will you choose younger or elder child?

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 pm

If you want to adopt a child it is very important to solve this dilema to choose to adopt a younger or elder child. As for me, I think it is better to adopt a younger child for you to understand what it means to be a real parent. Or if you don't want to change dipers and all of that thing then you should choose an older child.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:40 am

Good morning dudes.. :arrow: I am pleased to meet you here today))) what are you going to do today??? It is really difficult question and each family has different attitudes and possibilities... Someone would not carry about age and sex of the child. :D :D :D Someone will think that it is important to adopt boy, or girl maybe.. If I am in such situation I would like to adopt children whose age is not important for me as well. It is just a child and age is not important...That`s my opiniion!!!
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:45 pm

It is easier in many ways to deal with the older kid, of course. In my opinion - if you are thinking about the adoption - you are free to choose. You are really correct about those sleepless nights. I passed trough that myself with my niece - and I can tell you that it may become a real nightmare - does not matter even how much you love your kid. Especially if you have to be on work at 9 am)
If you feel that it would be too much for you - take an older kid - none is going to judge you for that. Adoption is always an act of mercy.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:51 pm

probably maybe nowadays all parents want to be fathers of small kids. That's why I can state that nowadays and lot of things depends on children's age. I would be really ready to adopt more than two babies. But to tell the truth I have son and I think that it would be good to give some time for me and my partner to adopt to this situation as well. But maybe in some years it will not play some role for me what baby to adopt and in what age. I would like to give family for this child. It would be the most pleasant for me
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:11 pm

If you are really intended to ask a psychologist about that - please, write about the answer that you received. I think that kids may react in different ways.. I think that there are 2 best ways in this case.
Either to adopt another kid, when your own child is still a baby, or to do that when your kid is grown up already, 18 years old, perhaps. In the first case - the baby will not care, and they will grow up together, as if they would be siblings. In the second case - i think the kid would be mature enough to understand, and to accept your decision.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:45 am

How are you planning to spend this day?? Let's imagine such situation.. If I adopt someone I would not pay attention to gender or to other factors. I always dreamed about becoming a father of two kids and surely I would adopt two babies I would like.. And ur doesn't matter what age they have or something like this. I love children and my main aim would be just giving the family for these alone kids. It is the most important factor for me in this situation. Adopting is rather easier process than surrogacy to my mind.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:18 pm

That would be the best choice for you as for the future parent.On the other hand, if you will skip the baby - age, you will miss lot of interesting experience as well. Hard one , but interesting. We are planning to have one more child in the next year, and we plan to get it trough the adoption. We decided that we are going to take a baby of approximately the same age as our daughter, we want them to be equals in everything. But if we would not have our Susan right now, and we would be planning the adoption, we would take the baby, the youngest age that we would be able to find
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 am

Well well well I have chosen the right variant - surrogate motherhood. But as for concerning adoption i think that if there is some other life situation with me I would adopt two babies and maybe if there is an opportunity I would adopt both brothers or sisters in some certain age. Maybe till five years. It would be the best variant for me. I think that couples who don't have children should adopt orphans a day give them family they are worthy of it and you should be able to be the second parents for them. It would be really great
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:42 am

This old, as the world, proverb: "your house is your fortress" should be in the child's "baggage" and not in the furthest corner of this "baggage". You should explain to the child that the world, unfortunately, is not as pink as it may be, it seems that the world is full of dangers, pain, troubles. And only at home behind the door, behind strong stone walls, in an atmosphere of parental care and love, a child can completely relax and rest. But as soon as he leaves the house, he must be collected, extremely attentive and ready to fight.

Return to “Adoption”