How to share responsibilities during the first year?

Bart

Re: How to share responsibilities during the first year?

Postby Bart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 pm

It is important in relationships to find some compromise and you might understand this fact before being together. As for my example in relationships we try to agree our activities with each other. We don't find time for quarrels and disagreements while sharing something. We simdiy do everything together and that's all. Actually it is the best decision if you don't want to have troubles. I will keep this opinion in my mind till the beginning of our being parents and even after it because I think that it is the best one.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:35 am

The task of the parents and the people close to the child is not only to feed the child in time, it is good to put it on in season, to ensure that it is clean and tidy so that it does not get sick, but also to educate a person in it independent, responsible, active, literate, self-reliant and capable. There is not a high probability that in the matter of education, mom and dad will make significant progress if they do not bring up in the child an understanding of self-worth. Speaking about the understanding of self-worth, we mean all not glorification of one's own "I", which would make the child an out-and-out self-love and not a very kind person, but we mean the awareness of one's uniqueness, one's ability and talent, for those who love close people, whose love for him is not just emotions and caresses, but everyday hard work for many, many years
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:41 am

As a rule, children under 3 years and 7 years old get better used to a new person. But children from 3 to 7 years - a special category. They think that "my mother and nobody else's"! But do not postpone the relationship and wait until the child grows up. Think about your position and argue it before the baby. Remember, at this age the child perceives himself quite adult, talk with him from this position. For example: "You decide who you are friends with, that's what Mom chooses."
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Sometimes one should forgive or ask forgiveness for themselves, change one's life and change oneself, surrender oneself to one's principles and tame one's selfishness, show respect and attention, be cold or hot, and so on and so forth. And if all this is aimed at achieving family happiness, then it is worth it, from my point of view. For if you destroy your happiness in its germ, not wanting to pay for it as it seems too high a price, then you will never find it, for the cause of your misfortune will follow you being inside of you in the form of all the negative unmanifest qualities.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 am

And so you should look at everything in your life, especially the people who surround you, because the nature of man in most cases is not distinguished by the stability of his behavior. Therefore, even for the people closest to you and the most devoted to you, you need to have several options for answering their possible change of attitude towards you. There is a saying that you should always be prepared for the worst, and hope for the best, but I suggest that you always prepare for the best, not in terms of what can happen in your life, but in terms of how you react to it.

Return to “Future dads”