My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Adrian

Re: My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:01 pm

The collective value system presses on you, and it is now completely distorted beyond recognition, who just does not undertake to teach you how to live better and better, and what are you, do you not have your own understanding on this? You certainly have it, but buried under all the aforementioned garbage so far that you do not even try to find your own point of view that can not be your own until you analyze everything yourself and come to the conclusion about what is best for you.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:28 am

Let's think about this question with your friends and try to imagine how great is the probability that in the life of each of us the habitual order of things that we are all used to. It is obvious that the feeling of internal discomfort that we are experiencing from time to time, as well as emotions, both positive and negative, originate precisely from the non-standard scenario that arises in our life. To be ready for any scenario in your life, to have a spare option, for any case, it is certainly quite difficult, and yet it is possible to do so.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:09 pm

That's what it means - should? And if I do not do what I have to do, then what? Will my conscience have to be seized, or will I bear some punishment? I think it is necessary to define the concepts here to deal with all these issues.
What is the sense of duty? Well, it's all clear with the feeling, the feeling is the person's ability to feel, perceive, experience. When we feel, we experience certain emotions. But as for debt, it's not so simple with him, duty is an obligation that can be voluntary, but can be imposed.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Initially, I, studying the principles of managing people by the powerful, saw the cynicism of the authorities, in its deception of the people, and this prompted me to tell people this deception.
But then, I became more mature and more understanding when I came to the conclusion that people, they themselves want to be deceived, they can not live without it, they do not need a real world in which they act not at all supportive of the weak person laws.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:40 pm

I know that this question interests many women. Basically, he is interested in those women who need a serious and long-term relationship with a beloved man, those who adhere to family values ​​and consider treason an unpardonable act. And this is understandable, because for normal relations, the devotion and trust of partners to each other are of great importance. A betrayal is always pain, suffering and humiliation, and it is sometimes very difficult to survive. Therefore, women are not just concerned about the issue of male infidelity - they want to know how it can be solved.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:16 am

But I do not consider it indispensable to indulge in such weakness and sometimes even foolishness, because I will never sincerely help those who set themselves the goal of obtaining something from me, exclusively through deception.
Deceiving a person, in fact, commits violence against who he deceives, and who likes it, when violent acts are committed against him, and even such a rotten thing that, not so much from it, as much as it stinks.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Feelings of feelings arising in this, in a certain way affect our perception of this world and our behavior, and how this happens, I'll tell you now.
The fact is that with each of the senses, we can have certain images and associations, those that are deposited in our head, when we first contact a particular stimulus. There is a kind of programming of one's own subconscious, for most of us see the world just like this, unconsciously.

Return to “Fathers’ section”