Heterosexual parental experience

Daren

Re: Heterosexual parental experience

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:30 pm

In fact, parasites are found in nature everywhere, and everywhere they have meaning, mother nature has created nothing superfluous, everything in it is in its place.
Take with you for example the most common parasites in the human body, their role is simple, they stimulate the immune system. Whom and how to stimulate social parasites, I think you have already understood, and yet let us discuss in some more detail their role in society, after which I will explain why you need to know all this at all.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Hence, a man must love the process of reproduction, and in order to love him, he must enjoy it. That's why we get pleasure from sex. So, for a person, sex can be just a pleasure, but for nature it's a way to multiply us. As you can see, everything is simple and natural.
Only men, like fertilizers, are more concerned with this process, that is, with sex, and women, more like mothers, also think about caring for their offspring, so they need men not only for sex, but for the sake of relationships.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:42 am

Most people live perfectly with the truth-half-truth, which they were told, which they were allowed to know. And they do not want to know the frightening details. After all, absolute truth encourages a person to take serious, responsible decisions, sometimes fatal, which, as you know, is terrible. Therefore, not all are ready for this, therefore people are not looking for the truth, because they are subconsciously afraid of it. I came across and come across a half-truth all the time. Well, firstly, as a psychologist, I see her around, and secondly, both in my own way of doing things and in my life, I always come across people who, so to speak, do not finish talking.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Even people who have physiological defects from birth or who have received them during the course of their lives can live a full life, in terms of mental abilities, because the missing parts of the brain are replaced by others, which has been repeatedly proved in the course of experiments, and is confirmed by examples from life.
Can you dear friends after this so say about yourself and your abilities, can you have complexes in front of others?

Return to “Future dads”