Heterosexual parental experience

Diego

Re: Heterosexual parental experience

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:57 pm

I was lucky in this case - because I always had my sister with her two boys nearby - if I needed an advice. Besides - long before I got my Susan - I was "practising" on my two nephews - so I passed the school of a young father.
In my opinion - it is too early for that in our society to ask such questions openly. Any problem that you may encounter - can be discussed with the medical consultant. Besides - there are more then enough materials in the Net, on forums like this one. You cannot mend a kid trough these materials of course - but in regard of some minor issues, like "how to change the diaper" - this is going to work fine.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 pm

So yes I have such experience. My son is almost two years old. I do not regret about becoming a father. I have been dreaming about it during the whole life for sure. You should be ready that not all people are ready to accept such experience, but you should not be afraid of it. Do not pay attention to any difficulties because it is just your life and you have all rights to do what you want. If You have some hesitations about it, do not be under them, just try to do everything to become a father and then you will understand that I don't mistake.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:23 am

That is not surprising though that he gets to the situations of that kind. You should see him to understand.. You can tell from the first sight that he is a gay.
Only one I told him - that perhaps he should change his style of clothing, but he refused at once. I think he is doing that in purpose - to have the chance to provoke the intolerant people to have conflicts with them.. And then he gives them the lessons of tolerance. He is a professional kick boxer. what can you do against that.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Thanks for the advices, anyway.. I suppose that I really have some kind of an unconscious opinion that a man must be able to do all by himself - and must not ask for the advices..
I think I need to overcome that. What I am afraid is just that if I will ask advice of women - or heterosexual couples - I dont think their reaction will be adequate. Maybe I am wrong - but I've seen too many examples of non tolerant behaviour in my life to feel comfortable asking for these advices. Things changed, I hope.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:34 am

To be honest I have never had experience in parenting. Especially in upbringing. i might admit that I even don't imagine how to be parents but I think that I will be a good one just because my heart is full of love to children. I try to read many books to find out how to be a perfect father and bring up an ideal baby. I want to be educated and do all the best for my baby. I have never had neither experience in adoption nor in surrogacy motherhood. But still we are trying nowadays as for the second one. I can repeat that we are hoping just for better
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:28 am

Your personal involvement has a greater effect on the child's school achievements than anything else.
Check the home work of children, limit them in watching TV and video games, go to school activities and meetings, communicate with the child that he is going through now.
Your attention helps the child to realize the importance of his studies even more than the teacher's attention
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:48 am

Talk about your reaction to the evil deeds of the spouse, and not about the qualities of his character. The phrase: "You are a rude, inattentive, self-confident egoist" is replaced by the wording:
"I need your tenderness, care, attention, and from the rude words I'm lost (exploding, covering with spots, rushing at people, turning into a meager, becoming frigid, etc.). "
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:45 pm

You have married or got married, and you are liable for your husband or your wife, for your children, if they are for the family and its welfare in general. This is not so much if you think about it, but for a person who is not used to responding even for the consequences of his own actions, who does not consider himself the main culprit of everything that happens to him in life, even this is an unbearable burden. Most couples who come to family therapy, of course, see only the guilty party of the opposite side, shifting responsibility to each other, but at the same time, wishing to preserve their marriage.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:52 pm

The mind of such a person is absolutely pure, and even if the option prepared in advance does not work for him, he can come up with a new one on the go, which is possible only in case of absolute calm and competent assessment of the situation.
Do not be lazy, deny everything that is in your life, prepare for everything, and strike the first blow to fate, do not let it do it, remember that there is no stability in this life, but there is a pattern.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:22 pm

If, for example, parents were unable to properly educate their child, they could not prepare him for life, then do not tell him that he owes something to them. A normal person knows perfectly well himself that he needs to help his parents, not because he owes them, but because he wants to do it, he has this desire in his blood. But a person can not always do this, even if he wants to, that's what's the matter. He can not always help his parents, he can not always help other people and even himself. And at the same time they point to his sense of duty, press him, awaken in him a sense of guilt, although he is not guilty of anything

Return to “Future dads”