I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Bart

Re: I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Guys, I am continuing to tell about myself)))) I am Bart and I have been here since the last month. I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. It is the most pleasant thing in my life, waiting for miracle. We are hoping to get a son if to be honest. Apart from it I like everything that can bring pleasure, food, hobbies, cars and many other things. And what could you tell about it.?
Daniel89

Re: I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi there nice crowd. I even don't know what to mention about myself. I have never had experience in such communication on such forums. Probably you might know such facts about me : I am Daniel and I was born in 1989 . I am not alone, I have husband with whom I have been living together for about ten years. Unfortunately we don't have children yet. Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. It is our sincere dream.

Return to “Introduce yourself”