How can i be sure?

Joel

Re: How can i be sure?

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:43 am

If you regularly communicate with the father of the child, there is no need to change the usual schedule of meetings. The only thing worth considering carefully is authority. Do not compare one with another in the presence of the child, avoid critical utterances. Talk on the same subject with the child's father to avoid misunderstandings in the future. Conflicts of adults can cause internal discomfort of the child.
It is not necessary to impose a new status on the child, and the man, as well as a significant "father" with him. The family will not get any stronger from this.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:49 pm

It does not matter whether you have a family at the moment or not, in what state it is, who your spouse is, how old you are, and so on and so forth. All these details do not matter, your desire to live a happy family life and personally you must decide for yourself what price you will pay for it. The freedom of your choice, this is what you should remember when you decide how to behave and what to do in a situation where you have family problems or when you decide to start a family.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:33 am

Imagine a situation in which your life turns on its head, people with whom you live from you go away, your source of income ceases to exist, your friends are against you, and so on and so forth. Even a typical bread rush to the store in the dark, can develop differently than it has always been, imagine at least a situation in which robbers attack you or you will be taken away by law enforcement agencies on suspicion of a crime.
Do you have any alternatives for all these cases, do you have a well thought-out algorithm of actions, if there is a psychological readiness for this?
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:26 pm

What do you think, society will not accept you with your desires, do you think it will reject you? It will accept everything if you are firm in your desires.
Do not be afraid to be strong and free, because society consists of the same individuals as you, who also want to be free and strong, and no one needs anything. Set an example for people, show firmness in your decision to give up all the debts imposed on you, and most will definitely support you.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Do not run like a squirrel in a wheel behind what does not exist by itself, behind the illusions of false values, which you are intentionally confused, and to which you so easily react. I know that there are a lot of such people, I did not immediately come to understand those values ​​that are really valuable and thanks to which we can live the life of the winners, and not be exploited by mediocrity. Of course, not only your mind is your strength, you must take care of the health of your whole body, it is your carrier and it must work properly, and your brain is a tool without which in this life it is very, very difficult to survive.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Still men love sex because by their nature they are hunters and conquerors who aspire to all new conquests and conquests. And to have sex with a woman, especially with a very beautiful woman - you need to conquer, conquer, seduce, entice, buy, and so on. This is a kind of hunt or even a game in which a woman is a prey, a reward. Rather, sex with a woman is a prey, a victory, a reward, an achievement. And having conquered one woman, a man switches his attention to other women whom he has not yet managed to conquer, that is, to incline to sex or, as they say, to be dragged into bed.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:36 am

It is worthwhile for you to start doing something, as there will be those who will criticize, condemn and even punish you for your activity. People do not like it when someone tries to be better than them. It is natural. They will look at any mote in your eye, completely forgetting the log in your own, just to keep you on a level with yourself. So it was and so it is, it must be recognized. Of course, there are people in this life who will support you in any undertaking that will praise you for any, even the most insignificant achievements, and who will not criticize you for your mistakes, but will teach you how to correct them.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:48 pm

According to my observation of man's thinking and comparison of what I see and understand with the research and theoretical conclusions of well-known psychologists, I came to the conclusion that I consider human thinking to be an exclusively adaptive reaction to the surrounding reality. At the same time, I omit such a part as fantasy, this is another topic, which also has many of its nuances. Two basic hypotheses about the nature of human thinking, one of which implies its natural origin, and the second life process, have the right to exist.

Return to “Future dads”