How can i be sure?

Joel

Re: How can i be sure?

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:43 am

If you regularly communicate with the father of the child, there is no need to change the usual schedule of meetings. The only thing worth considering carefully is authority. Do not compare one with another in the presence of the child, avoid critical utterances. Talk on the same subject with the child's father to avoid misunderstandings in the future. Conflicts of adults can cause internal discomfort of the child.
It is not necessary to impose a new status on the child, and the man, as well as a significant "father" with him. The family will not get any stronger from this.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:49 pm

It does not matter whether you have a family at the moment or not, in what state it is, who your spouse is, how old you are, and so on and so forth. All these details do not matter, your desire to live a happy family life and personally you must decide for yourself what price you will pay for it. The freedom of your choice, this is what you should remember when you decide how to behave and what to do in a situation where you have family problems or when you decide to start a family.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:33 am

Imagine a situation in which your life turns on its head, people with whom you live from you go away, your source of income ceases to exist, your friends are against you, and so on and so forth. Even a typical bread rush to the store in the dark, can develop differently than it has always been, imagine at least a situation in which robbers attack you or you will be taken away by law enforcement agencies on suspicion of a crime.
Do you have any alternatives for all these cases, do you have a well thought-out algorithm of actions, if there is a psychological readiness for this?

Return to “Future dads”