Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Timmy

Re: Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:35 am

Glad to see you too. I have been registered here because I also want to find friends here . My name is Timmy. I am a well built, handsome man who has different aims in this life. I am a young father and I told you that almost month ago I became a father of small boy. I am interested in different things. Of course my huge hobby is painting. I really like it and you know sometimes I even have thoughts to open my own gallery. I am interested in sport , sometimes I even like to wake up in the early morning and go to the stadium near my home. I also like traveling all over the world. It is true that almost everyone likes it because it just brings pleasure.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:47 am

As for me I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love. we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted. :)
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:40 pm

it's really nice to meet you here -I love meeting new people and I hope we will manage to become something like a real good friends in the future and all that,you know what i'm saying? :) ;) 8-) Yeah,and speaking of expending the family and all that-if you really want to do that any time soon in your life,I can recommend you this one facility,which really helped my good frineds to become parents recently-it is called CPS (The Center for Surrogate Parenting) and it's located in the USA,but surely they are working all over the world.Hoping for the best for you and your's.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 am

I am glad to meet you here today too.. So let's be acquainted with each other. I must say that I am looking for friends and I hope I will find a lot of you. My name is Max, I was born in 1976 and I am not a young guy, I have huge life experience on my back and I know many good answers on difficult questions. By the way I am from Latvia, from friendly place. I am a professional sportsman, I told you that I am football player. And I am a father of son. I am glad to share with you my experience in upbringing.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 am

Hi everybody and everyone who decided to be here again. I would like to ask you about your mood. I am Romario and I came from Latvia. My main aim of being here is looking for new information,interesting posts and nice people!I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son. I am a family person . I do everything for my family and for my children. I think that my simple life but hot love for everything new would be interesting for you.
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:43 pm

hello! i am sure that you will find here a support and help. because one day i also came here with such motivation. as for me i am a single dad.
my ex broke up with me some time ago and i was depressed so much. now i am happy that i found this wonderful place where everyone can help with advice and have a little talk. my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i think that we could be good friends, because i want to help you in some situations. you can be sure.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Goooood morning!!!!!!Looking for friends??? I am here guys. I would like to be your friend. I am Tyler and I come from Spain ,it seems to me that there are the friendliest people in the world. Because of my work I do the traveling almost every week, but I like it, sometimes I am alone but I usually remember my little son who was recently born. I like to be father, and it doesn't matter what age you exactly have. I try to combine it with my job, which I also love. And you know I manage with it.
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:08 pm

I am glad to introduce myself too :D :lol: :P . I am Bart, I like to be here and a lot of my friends recommended me this website. I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. In some months I will become a dream father. As for my job - I am a chef in my own restaurant. I like what I do and my profession is like a lifetime dream for everyone :D :P ;)
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi there boys I am also looking for good friends and I hope that I will easily find many of them here. am so happy Romario that you are here, me too. I would like to introduce myself . my name is Daniel, I am a married guy and we live in a happy marriage. And what about you? Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. I have my lovely job and I am so proud of it. Has anyone have the same life as me?)
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:06 am

Think about how often in your life you push power away from yourself, fearing to answer elementary, and thereby blocking your path to heights, when you are responsible, you carry it only from the moral point of view, and physically for all answer all the same those people, who gave you power over yourself. In fact, being in power, you solve the problems of people, with their own hands, and the more you have strength, the stronger and more loyal to you the people you manage.

Return to “Introduce yourself”