A light sleep

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: A light sleep

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello!!! I think that you might have a nap during the day to be in a good shape in the conclusion of the day. I try to have a light sleep during the day when it is possible. Actually unfortunately not always it happens in my working day because as usual I am inundated with work. I recommend all parents to encourage children to light sleep during the day, because without it, it can actually be like stress for them. As usual I have such advantage at weekends. I would like to have it much more in my life!
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:29 am

It is important to make your choice without relying on these patterns of behavior, not drawing on children's conclusions. It is necessary to take an adult decision about how I want to live, what kind of family I want, what kind of husband or wife I want, how I will raise children. All this must be decided on the basis of his personal life experience, and not from the models of behavior of parents.In childhood, probably, many have gone through the prejudice that children should grow up to be considered people. Therefore, they can not make decisions, one can not do things that parents do not like. And no one can really explain why something is impossible, responding to the old habit: "Because!".
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:26 am

If you feel that some unforgiven insult (incoming or outgoing) is eating you, try to release it sincerely. Yes, this is work with your soul. "Everything, I do not want to take offense anymore, because it's bad for me, and not for someone I take offense at, it's devouring me and not letting me live."The problem is that people very often ask for forgiveness or forgive formally: "Oh, I'm sorry, please" - "Oh, well, I do not take offense at you." And there is no real letting go of the problem. Believe me, the formal "forgive-forgive" does not work.
Daniel89

Re: Without dream

Postby Daniel89 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:37 am

Without sleeping we can not exist. Easy to give advice but it is not easy to do them. Of course light sleep is a problem with which many people face. I know how it and sometimes I try to use pills because of this problem. But anyway you can try to get up every day and go to bed at the same time. Decide for yourself breakfast, lunch and dinner. Useful for the organism to be small evening walks and exercise program. All this will result in the rhythm of your life back to normal and will help establish a night's sleep. :!: :!:
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:01 pm

But it happens, in life we ​​meet people whom we simply can not appreciate at once, in a number of the limitations of their basic knowledge. And only somewhere in the depths of his mind, or maybe subconscious memory, God knows where, we feel the need for some man for ourselves, we feel that it will significantly complement our life. So dear readers, attention, you certainly appreciate your own, do not scatter it anywhere, people should deserve it, but do not be too unambiguous in your conclusions, with respect to everything that your attention may possibly need.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:34 am

After all, what happens when we are in time, what is the essence of lies and lies? We provide people with information in a way that is beneficial to us, which completely or partially distorts the reality.
Or, it is also important to understand, we issue information in a form in which we understand it ourselves, and we understand something at times, not as it really is, as a result of which, as it were, we are unconsciously, we time without understanding it.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 am

But there is one nuance, which just the same distinguishes love from love dependence.Let's, before this nuance to consider, we will reflect, why dependence, no matter what, in general in itself is a problem? Why alcohol, tobacco, drug addiction are a problem for us? Because these dependencies do us harm, right? There would be no harm from them, we would not worry about them. That's with love too. When it starts to harm us, it becomes a problem for us, and we give it the appropriate definition, beginning to consider it a dependence, implying under this dependence a problem that causes a loving person certain damage.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 am

As for autosuggestion, this is a very important skill for any athlete, allowing him to tune in to the fight. It is also a great skill that you need to learn. In sports, the ability to engage in self-hypnosis is closely related to the character of the athlete, through which he fights to the end, convincing himself that he will not lose until he gives up. Self-expression is essentially self-control, with the help of which the athlete manages his internal state. You can not win - this is permissible, because in life one can not always win, sometimes you have to lose.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:34 am

A person must be selfish, whether he wants it or not. Even though living in a society it is important to be able to cooperate with other people, for which it is necessary to take into account their interests, their interests should be higher than the public ones in the overwhelming majority of cases. It is possible to sacrifice one's interests only in those cases when it comes to the life of children-our future, or the survival of mankind as a species. But in the vast majority of everyday situations, to think about others, to the detriment of their interests, there is no point.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:20 pm

You should drink sleeping pills a few times. Also you can walk around the park or go to the countryside for some days. You have to have a relax from all or travel whenever you can. Earlier I had such problem and for a few days I went to the countryside, and then I fell asleep very fast.

Return to “Chit Chat”