jealous

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: jealous

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:31 am

I am sure that everyone has ever felt jealous towards someone. I find this feeling quite natural and I don't find exactly something bad in it. All people have different feelings and especially if they love someone soooo much. I also love my partner and I am afraid to lose him. That's why sometimes I am a little bit worried when I see that someone pays much attention to him. It makes me feel jealous. And to my mind it would make everyone to feel jealous if you love your beloved one. But it is quite difficult to overcome this feeling
Julian

Re: jealous

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:11 pm

to be jealous is stupid thing that can lead to many quarrels and disagreements in the relationships. I faced with it in some of my previous relations. We ended our relations because my partner was sooo jealous, his attitude to me was so awful that I can not even describe it. That's why I tried to look for the partner without these aspects in the relationships .. I suppose that everyone should believe in each other and of course trust and there is no other thing here if you want to create happy relationships.

Return to “Chit Chat”