jealous

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

jealous

Postby geff » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:21 am

Generally many say that jealousy destroys relationships and ruins them. But to overcome this feeling is hard. I'm jealous and can't correct itself. But our family relationships, fortunately, it does not interfere. Your jealousy is ruining the relationship? :oops:
hiro

Re: jealous

Postby hiro » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:25 am

Yes, jealousy is a feeling, of course, destructive, and man destroys, and his relationship. There is an opinion that jealousy is an indicator of the love of man. I do not agree. Jealousy only shows selfishness and a sense of ownership as a derivative thereof, as well as the uncertainty in yourself and your partner that a lack of confidence speaks volumes.
glenn

Postby glenn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 am

Say a little jealousy never hurts, but the main thing is not to overreact, a small jealousy as pepper adds a slight kick, but only a small, and if it is outside of the framework, then it's overkill and can only damage the relationship.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:07 am

Hi guys) It may happen with everybody at any time ;) Feeling jealous is pretty natural, but it's only dragging you down. Jealousy can drive a large wedge between you and your loved one, and can cause you to do regrettable things you would not otherwise. Jealousy is usually a by-product of insecurity and low self-worth. You may have fears of being abandoned or rejected by someone close to you. Or, you could be pouring your whole identity into just one obsession or passion, so that when it does not go your way, the loss of control or unwanted outcome really shakes your confidence. :? :? :?
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:42 am

Identify the situation that's triggering your feelings of jealousy. You may feel jealous when:
The guy or girl you like is hanging out with other people, leaving you feeling neglected.
Your best friend seems to prefer spending time with other people.
One of your parents starts spending time with a new partner.
One of your kids seems to prefer being with the other parent instead of with you.
Someone else gets the recognition that you deserve at work or gets credit for something that you did in a school club.
Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:19 pm

I don't know what jealousy is and it's like for really real and all that,you know what I'm saying? :D I mean,I don't feel that sh*t towards any of my partners-I'm a free-minded dude and I don't give a f*ck who else are they sleeping with as long as they can keep themselves clean and all that,you know what I mean? :D ;) :) 8-) So,it's like I'm f*cking who I want to f*ck and they all can do the same at any time,they are welcome,you dig? :lol: 8-) And that sh*t can really ruin your motherf*cking relationship and all that if you'll be like dumb jealous of everything and everybody,you know? 8-) :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
Milky

Postby Milky » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 am

Hi guys) You need talk with your partner about this problem. If you continue to find reasons to be jealous, talk with your husband or boyfriend and explain how you are feeling without being accusatory. Let him know what would make you feel more comfortable and secure. 8-) 8-) Jealousy is usually a by-product of insecurity and low self-worth. You may have fears of being abandoned or rejected by someone close to you. Or, you could be pouring your whole identity into just one obsession or passion, so that when it does not go your way, the loss of control or unwanted outcome really shakes your confidence.
Frederic

Postby Frederic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:52 am

People who have problems with self confidence are jealous. Build your self-confidence. Jealousy is usually a by-product of insecurity and low self-worth. You may have fears of being abandoned or rejected by someone close to you. Or, you could be pouring your whole identity into just one obsession or passion, so that when it doesn't go your way, the loss of control or unwanted outcome really shakes your confidence.The best way to build your self-esteem is to act the way that a confident person would act. Make decisions as though you have all of the confidence in the world. Eventually, your feelings will catch up with your actions.When confident people get abandoned or ridiculed, it doesn't break them. They know that people are short-sighted sometimes, and they don't blame themselves.You are good enough. Even if you've messed up, you just need to look at it as a chance to learn something new. That's what confident people do best. Nothing stops them.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Build your self-confidence. Jealousy is usually a by-product of insecurity and low self-worth. You may have fears of being abandoned or rejected by someone close to you. Or, you could be pouring your whole identity into just one obsession or passion, so that when it doesn't go your way, the loss of control or unwanted outcome really shakes your confidence.
The best way to build your self-esteem is to act the way that a confident person would act. Make decisions as though you have all of the confidence in the world. Eventually, your feelings will catch up with your actions.
When confident people get abandoned or ridiculed, it doesn't break them. They know that people are short-sighted sometimes, and they don't blame themselves.
You are good enough. Even if you've messed up, you just need to look at it as a chance to learn something new. That's what confident people do best. Nothing stops them.
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Jealousy can be a frustrating, maddening emotion. It’s also been described as one of the most confusing human emotions because we have negative feelings about someone else’s good fortune. While we will all feel some slight jealousy on occasion it is important not to let this emotion, this mind-set, limit us or stop us from leading happy, productive lives. You may have to change your mind set by focusing on the positive things in your life. ;) Again, you ca not fix all that you see as wrong in your life, not right away. First you have to deal with the emotion called jealousy. Acknowledge it, examine it and do not deny it. Otherwise it will grow beyond your control.

Return to “Chit Chat”