quarrel on publc

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Caleb

Re: quarrel on publc

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:52 am

The truth is what you sincerely believe, and if you believe in your lies, then others will believe in it, even if it's very weak, but they will still be. If I tell you that I am a messenger of God, do you have any reason not to believe me? You do not have them, and by definition can not be, as well as, in fact, there is no reason and trust, because you do not have an idea of ​​what such a messenger should be, and therefore you can admit any possibility of this image, in that number and in my face.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:54 am

A sad picture. And where can such a man put his love, if he does not even love himself for what? He will give it to someone who will pay more attention to him than others. He will love someone who will allow him to love himself. And I must say that it is very easy to fall in love with a man who does not love himself, showing him his interest in them, showing him some concern and giving him a little warmth and respect, which he needs, like in the air. As a result, he can fall into a love affair that blinds and stupefies him.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:41 am

You know, our brains do not like working very much, as well as our whole body, so we have to convince him that we really need to do what we are going to do, that he makes us do what we need. The brain has a tendency to doubt the need to do something difficult for our body and for him in particular, so he often asks himself the question - why do I need it? Why do we need to persevere in some way? Why should you be persistent when you achieve an important goal for you? Why do you need all this?
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:09 am

Do not count on a person's moral qualities, especially if you do not know the line, after which he does not care about everything except himself. Morality is simply an idea accepted by us, so that in the society there will be at least some semblance of civilization. But man, for all his greatness, has not far gone from animals, and all his basic instincts and manners of behavior are just as primitive. If you do not want to be betrayed and deceived, just be ready for it, and if possible keep to the right people, in your understanding of the right.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:06 am

Knowledge helps people to come to all this. And the more a person knows and the more qualitative his knowledge, the easier it is for him to come to the material and spiritual values ​​that he needs. After all, you can earn the same money in different ways - you can perform very hard, dirty and harmful work for them, or you can just make the right decisions, give the necessary orders, make several calls a day and earn two or three hours more than many people earn on hard work for a month and even a year.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:56 am

You just have to become a little more attentive to everything that surrounds you, to understand that you are not alone.
And finally, the last thing that can save you from the fear of loneliness and which is primarily spiritual, and in the future can become a material value, is a big, bright dream, a great idea, a mission that already empowers, or gives in the future your life meaning. A person's awareness of the meaning of his life allows him to look at her as a story with a happy ending.

Return to “Chit Chat”