Do you love to do the cleaning at home?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Brown_Wolf

Re: Do you love to do the cleaning at home?

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:05 pm

I like when our appartment is very clean and all things are in the right places. However, I don't like tidying up our flat. To be frank, I hate this. I think this is the main reason why partner is angry with me. I like drinking tea or coffee while surfing the net or watching TV. He says that he often has to take away all these cup because I don't do this. I feel a little bit guilty about this, but I can't do anything about this. As for cleaning the house, I do call the cleaning service from time to time. As my working day is a long one, my partner usually does the work about the house (including cleaning and cooking).
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Agree, when all things are neatly folded into the closet, interior items proudly flaunt themselves, and on the furniture there is not a speck of dust, this order and soul warms.
When the house turns into a "dump", such a mess begins to irritate.
One of the main reasons that cleaning for many is a nightmare is an incorrect internal mood.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 am

Of course guys, my greetings for you too. I also have the same attitude to it as many of you mentioned. I am not sure that household routine can kill your relationships and can cause quarrels between you and your partner. I don't think so. Probably I believe that if you always try to do everything together it will be pretty good for you to cope with any troubles while you are cleaning your house. If your partner doesn't want to help you and rely everything on yourself, so he is not a man. Good man always try to help!!!
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Agree, when all things are neatly folded into the closet, interior items proudly flaunt themselves, and on the furniture there is not a speck of dust, this order and soul warms.When the house turns into a "dump", such a mess begins to irritate.One of the main reasons that cleaning for many is a nightmare is an incorrect internal mood.
Since the kitchen, bathroom and toilet are used by all family members, these rooms can quickly lose their original cleanliness.That is, today you cleaned up, and tomorrow you already notice that garbage appeared on the carpet, and the bathroom is not so white.Sterility you will never achieve. This applies to those who live not alone in their home. In a large family and more trouble. One of my friends was so eager for sterility, that her white towels soaked in water with bleach. Too she liked sterility, that her towels simply "climbed".
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 am

I suppose that duties about the house always make me crazy just because I don't like to do it and sometimes I even try to make my partner to do it instead of me .Apart from it I would like to mention that in our relations we don't quarrel with each other because of duties. If my partner wants to do the house so he will do it and vise versa. The same with me. we don't try to emphasize the fact that relationship can be spoiled . I don't love doing it but if there is time to clean the house I will do it without any words
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:35 am

I wonder what will our children say in thirty years? "Get away from the time machine immediately and sit down, at least watch TV"?
And our grandparents were driven by our parents for reading books. I want to say that of course, a 12-hour seat at the computer can tear your eyes and ruin your eyesight. But 12-hour reading of books is harmful to the eyes. So do not panic and reproach yourself for buying another computer game.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:03 am

To forgive is not to forget what happened to you, and to go on. This does not mean that you approve of the actions of your abuser, or think that there is nothing wrong with them.
First of all, forgiveness is a conscious decision not to go on about our desire to punish someone (or even yourself) for insult.
Yes, forgiveness is a conscious decision. Yes, it's yours, and only your choice. And yes, you can forgive yourself. But there is one problem ... most of the time it's all just words.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Of course we don't like it. Doing such terrible things I am usually so tired you know. . In my relationships for example we find it easy to cope with duties about our house. We try to make everything on the best and we try usually to rely on each other. We know what we should do and instead of us there is no other person who will do it. Actually if one can not do something it would be great to make a decision to do it instead of other one. We easily find different compromises . So such duties do not make us to quarrel with each other.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:53 pm

It's not always possible to see yourself from the outside, for example, to watch a video recording of your work, in order to see those little things that are invisible due to insufficient attention. Therefore, one must be attentive to oneself in real time, not to work according to the program, which is typical of many, but to be alive, observant, to be present in the process, and not to serve it. And as a consequence, one should be flexible, somewhat in this way reactive people, but only in terms of changing the order of actions, but not in terms of the ultimate goal.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:47 am

However, as you know, only paper has weight, but you can say anything, because in the end you can always say that you do not understand this, what you actually said. So a lie gives the person an advantage, and the one who lies best, accordingly, often achieves his own, and also has good protection in adverse situations, when the balance of power is not in his favor. That is why children are disaccustomed to lying, telling them that it is bad, although the children internally feel the need for deception, since it is not bad for them to deceive, but for those whom they deceive.

Return to “Chit Chat”