To live with parents - good or bad???

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Joel

Re: To live with parents - good or bad???

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 am

So, you decided to forgive this "scoundrel" (options are possible). First of all, you do not need to head for the offender with a message of forgiveness, if everything continues to boil inside: the sense from such an action is zero. The real forgiveness is when you stop leading the internal dialogue that has offended you.
Only after this, one can approach a person with words of forgiveness.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm

I love them so much and to be honest the dearest people than them I simply don't have. And I miss them because we live too far from each other. Maybe this distance spoils our relationship in a some way. Many parents do not realize that they create quite serious problems with regard to their children when they try to intervene or advise something. But not paying attention to this fact, I would like to state that we should appreciate every single minute. It is always good but if you are not on the shoulders of your parents, in this case no..
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:40 pm

I believe that the main thing is for a person to want something to learn, to learn something, to learn something. And how he will do it, with the help of what or whom - it is not so important. In any case, the initiative in this matter must come from the person himself - he must want to learn using all the possibilities available to him.
In general, if you look more deeply at the process of self-education, you can find in it a lot of interesting things that are relevant to human qualities, capabilities, desires and needs. We'll talk about all this with you in this article.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:20 am

Do you imagine that then this world will do to him, imagine what his life will be if he is too honest with you? We are dealing with a world built and welded by violence and lies, of course, nature has considered this, giving the person the ability to distort information.
Children lie because the adults also, they imagine, also have their own interests, their desires, their fears, their feelings, and when they can not achieve what they want honestly, they lie.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:18 am

Illusions are everywhere today, and they perfectly cope with their task, manipulating the consciousness of people. Advertising is the engine of trade, because it creates an illusion, you just think about all those things that affect our psyche and our perception. It is enough to present something intelligently to the public, and it will swallow it even despite the content, if only the wrapper and PR would be acceptable. You see, dear readers, I'm not saying anything new here, all this has long been known and eaten, all these ways of manipulation, all these illusions, it's not a mystery behind seven seals.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:53 am

Just do your thing and do not pay attention to destructive and unreasonable criticism. Let all of them criticize you, blame, mock you, let them put you in the wheel, there's nothing wrong with that. The abundance of criticism in your address means that you do not stand still, that you are moving, and people notice you.
It is important for you not to give up and not give up under any circumstances, even if sometimes your persistence will be like stubbornness, which implies that the person does the same unsuccessful actions.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:20 am

But in order to properly treat this manifestation of human nature, one must well understand the meaning of egoism. In this article we will do this - we will study egoism in order to understand it properly.
Egoism is the preference of one's own interests to the interests of others. You can also say that selfishness is self-love. Personally, I understand selfishness, as a person's desire always to do everything only for himself, not thinking about the desires, interests, needs and feelings of other people. A clearly expressed egoist is a kind of vacuum cleaner that sucks everything in itself, but gives nothing in return.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:28 pm

I think that it's better to live without parents as your parents used to interfere in your life, and when they will become older, it will only intensify. Though my mother has a brother, who live with parents. As he doesn't work and clean and cook, it's very comfortable for him. And in that time he is 42 years, he doesn't have work, the parents have quarrel with him about that, but he said as you born me, you should provide me all things to the end of my life. What about me, I live with my parents, and now there are many quarrel with them, so soon I am going to move to another country and live alone.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:59 am

But these people make our life happy, it's them that we want to see next to us. And there are many similar examples. So those trivial truths on which everyday psychology is based are not always true. Remember this.An example of everyday psychology is intuitive conclusions, thanks to observations, reflections and own experience. At the same time, it is obvious that our observations and experience cover only a small part of our own life, not to mention life in general. In other words, we see the world through a small window, and on the basis of what we see do the same limited conclusions as our survey.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:47 am

In a word, everything is so trivial that talking about it is like talking about a first-class school program, only that's not all this program is learned, and therefore often are victims of circumstances. As a person dealing mostly with concrete facts, nevertheless I believe in God, but I do not consider myself to be due to him, for I did not invent myself that way, and this world is not my business, I am only responsible for the result before myself by yourself. And according to those instincts that are in me, I just try to make the main thing - to survive.

Return to “Chit Chat”