To live with parents - good or bad???

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

To live with parents - good or bad???

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:56 am

I left my native house 7 years ago, and now I live alone with my partner. It is so good - I have a possibility for private life, to do everything I want...I like my big family, and I visit them when I have some free days, sometimes I miss my home, but life with parents brings a lot of difficulties. My mother controlled all my relations, we had a lot of quarrels, small space for her and me (in the appartment). Though I know a lot of people who like such life - they may not work, (or work when they want), may not clean up and cook, and so on... So what do you think about it?
Samuel Hunt

Re: To live with parents - good or bad???

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:50 pm

I fully understand your situation. I moved from my parents nearly two years ago. At one point, I suddenly wanted freedom and privacy. In the beginning to live alone was very difficult, I have had to clean, cook, go shopping myself withour my parents' assistance. But my reward is the freedom, I can stay outside till the time i want, date whoever i want and other stuff. But it is always a pleasant feeling to come back home, i travel home once a half year and I always know that this is place when i am always looked forward , where i can eat a delicious food cooked by my mom.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Like in everything, this situation also has some pluses and minuses. And I think that how many people how many minds. ;) ;) ;) I left the parents fome when i was 21 years old and since I started my own live...... I think that it is very important to find the moment when you need to start your own life and create your family. :? :? :? :? But there are different situations in life. People can live with parents because of many reasons. Almost two million young workers in the USA have to live with their parents because they cannot buy a house or rent a room.ANd this is a big problem for young people - the high room rent .
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:40 pm

I do not even know what to unswer here, or what is more appropriate, you know.. perhaps it is more or less okay, to live with parents, if your kin lives in a huge mencion and there are a ot of land for two families, but you must remember also such factor as different ages.. the things you like may your parents dislike, so... that is a problem..
;)
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:16 pm

i think that it depends. i do not know , i think that it depends on your wish . but i know sometimes children want to move out on their own. from the one hand it is very good because you understand that your child is independent and he is ready to make his own family but sometimes it is not as good as you may think, because there are a lot of children who are not ready to live alone, they are in a bad companies and they have a lot of habits, and parents just do not know about such things they think that their child studies, earns money and is the best. you have to be sure in your child until letting him live alone.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Here you are my dear friends and dear dudes. How are you feeling today??? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?I hope so))) Frankly speaking I even don't know what to say here, because my thoughts divided into two ways.. From the one hand if you have pretty good relationships with your parents so it would be really difficult to stay alone. In this case it is good to live with the parents and you are not worried about everything. On the other hand you should be ready to this life, and you should create your own family, don't forget about it.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:11 am

Hello dear audience. How are you today??? Is everything okey with you??? Are you ready to communicate with me?))) dear audience, I want to say that it is important to remember that all life to live with parents would be a little bit stupid. You should remember that in some certain age you should start thinking about your own life, how to earn money and where to live. Sitting during the whole life on the shoulders of your parents is crazy you know. You should move and start your own life, build something with your own efforts by the way.
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 pm

good evening, guys! you know i don't like to live with parents and my partner at the same time. when you live with parents and your partner you will have disagreements, quarrels, i don't want this all happen. i live without parents, with my partner for two years. firstly it was hard without parents. i get used, that mom can cook something delicious for me, dad can give an advice. and now i should cook, clean and all by myself (sometimes partner helps me). but i enjoy it, because we have private life. we can be naked in our flat, we can eat what we want, do what we want. this is our life, in our flat.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:29 pm

I don't think that it is a good idea to live with parents, because parents always consider us to be little children and think that they always right. I think that there may be some misunderstandings between you and your parents. So I don't think that living with parents is a good idea, but everyone desides for himself.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 am

I am super happy to meet you here. And what about you friends? I should admit that I really miss my parents and nowadays I would like to live with them together :lol: I am not a crazy, but still I would like to be a small boy who is under the care of his parents. I really miss this careless life. I think that children should live with parents to some certain age. For example before twenty years old and then to try build their own life, earn money and bring up their children. But I don't judge those people who continue to live with parents after 20

Return to “Chit Chat”